- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
+ 40.00 Delivery charge
Philips Deco Mini 0.5-Watt Base LED Bulb (Red and Pack of 6)
|Price:||229.00 + 95.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||365.00 (61%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Lamp Base: B22
- Pack of 6
- Low energy consumption of 0.5 watt only
- Long life of upto 10 years
- Multiple color options
- Up to 90 percent energy saving
- Easy (retrofit) replacement
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Description for Philips Deco Mini 0.5-Watt B22 Base LED Bulb (Pack of 6)
Understanding technical aspects of Light Bulb
- All bulbs don't give out the same type of light. Some are brighter and cooler, while the others are dimmer and warmer. Each colour temperature is used to create a different kind of effect for your living space.
- There are 2 popular colour temperature: Cool Daylight (7000-7500K) and Warm White (2700-3200K)
- Before purchasing a bulb, check the Colour Temperature mentioned on your bulb to ensure you pick the right effect for your living space
- The base connects the bulb to the lighting fixture creating a path for current to flow from the power source into the bulb
- There are 3 popular base types: B22, E27 and E14
- Before purchasing a bulb, check the base type mentioned on your bulb with your lighting fixture to ensure that it fits.
Comparison between E27, E14 Base
From the manufacturer
The Right Light is Good for your Eyes
No Visible Flickering
The right light enables you to experience flicker free lighting and does away with physical discomfort to the eyes. Select LED bulbs with a lower Flicker Index and SVM less than 1.3.
Surface brightness of lamps can cause excessive sensitivity to the eyes. But the right light provides more comfort to the eyes, physical ease and relaxation when looking directly at them.
Eye Safety Compliance
The right light is tested and certified to ensure the light is as safe to the eyes as any other articial light source.
The Right Light is Good for your Health
Provides Comfortable Brightness
Check for the highest lumen/ wattage levels to identify the right light. It provides enhanced illumination, creating a cozy and comfortable atmosphere at home.
The right light improves concentration and productivity while providing a better mental and emotional state of well-being.
The Right Light Gives you Peace of Mind
The right light is more energy efficient and provides energy savings thus reducing your monthly electricity bills.
The right light has an impressive life span that helps you to enjoy years of hassle free bright lighting at home.
The right light is designed for efficient fitting and has the technology to enable smooth and easy installation.
Safety and Quality
The right light has undergone stringent testing to guarantee safety, quality and consistency in light output.
Compare with similar items
Philips Base B22 9-Watt LED Bulb (Pack of 4, Cool Day Light)
Philips Deco Mini Base B22 0.5-Watt LED Bulb (Pack of 4, Red)
Philips Deco Mini 0.5-Watt B22 Base LED Bulb (Red)
Philips Deco Mini 0.5-Watt B22 Base LED Bulb (Red and Pack of 2)
Philips Deco Mini Base B22 0.5-Watt LED Bulb (Pack of 4, White)
|Shipping||76.10||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||76.10||76.10||100.00|
|Sold By||A ONE ELECTRICAL AND HARDWEAYR||Cloudtail India||The Address||A ONE ELECTRICAL AND HARDWEAYR||A ONE ELECTRICAL AND HARDWEAYR||QUIDDITY RETAILS LLP|
|Lumens||—||825 Lumens per bulb||50 lumen||50 lumen||50 lumen||50 lumen|
|Colour||Red||Cool Day Light||Red||Red||Red||White|
|Colour Temperature||—||6,500 kelvin||3,000 kelvin||—||—||3,000 kelvin|
|Included Components||—||4 LED Bulbs||4 LED Bulbs||1-Piece LED Bulb with B22 Base||2 LED Bulbs||4 LED Bulbs|
|Item Weight||0.55 kg||60 grams||0.55 kg||0.55 kg||20 grams||0.55 kg|
|Colour Shade||—||Cool Day Light||—||—||—||—|
|Size||—||Pack of 4||Small||Normal||Small||Small|
|Warranty Description||—||2 year on product from date of manufacture||1 year on product from date of invoice||1 year on product||1 year manufacturer warranty||1 year on product from date of invoice|
|Wattage||0.5 watt||9 watts||0.5 watt||0.5 watt||0.5 watt||0.5 watt|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After a couple months of use, I have found that I am actually getting way better sleep, so much so that I am waking up earlier than usually feeling awesome.
I would highly recommend this light.
LIGHT INTENSITY: Not much, very dim as compared to 2.7W Philips
LIGHT SPREAD: Quite good for an LED module
LIGHT COLOR: Slightly more towards yellow/orange side.
HEAT PRODUCED: Not much at all.