Philips Brix SB5200 Bluetooth Speaker - Green
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Description for Philips Brix SB5200 Bluetooth Speaker - Green
Listen to your music in style with the Philips Brix SB5200 Bluetooth Speaker. Take this rugged designed speaker with you wherever you are and enjoy your music with Woox speaker technology for great sound quality. Link multiple speakers up together for the ultimate party sound!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This speaker comes with a nice (removable) rubber protective covering along with a (also removable) carrying/hanging strap. Oh, and there is a mount screw hole if you want to setup like a concert.
Functions include bluetooth or wired connection, indoor (basic) or outdoor (enhanced bass) modes, a button to delete (bluetooth connection) history and a mini usb (on the go) charging port. Another nice feature (I didn't see in the description) is that it does have a built-in microphone to use when connected to your phone.
Note: I have been using a Creative D100 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black) which is okay but it is not as well made as this Philips speaker and it doesn't sound nearly as good either.
- small, cute, wireless, excellent sound and bass
- the battery seems to last forever
- great for indoor/ outdoor party, like a pool party
- you can remove the silicone cover if you prefer more of a formal look
- easy to pair
- you can charge using USB connection too
- it doesn't pair with my PS4 nor my Xbox One
- it turns off when not playing music for 5 minutes ( I was watching a movie and paused it to answer my phone. When I played it back, the speaker was off, and I had to leave my comfy sofa to turn it on again)
- when your pair it with a device, the sound from the device stop, so you can't use it as an extra sound for your TV, for example.