Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 49.00 Delivery charge
Philips Base B22 7-Watt LED Bulb (Cool Day Light, Pack of 2)
|Price:||199.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|You Save:||231.00 (54%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Pack of 2
- Bulb Base: B22
- Color Temperature: 6500K and Lumen: 600
- Equivalent Wattage: 60 watts
- Low energy consumption and non-dimmable
- Lifetime of 15,000 hours and UV and IR free light
- Up to 40 percent energy saving (compared to CFL)
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Lighting is a practical and beautiful way to enhance your home our dimmable bulbs. Philips LED light bulbs provide their full level of brightness immediately upon switching on. Philips LED light bulbs are always higher than 80, close to the sun's value, reflecting colors truly and naturally. Philips LED alternative, you will gain immediate significant energy savings while contributing to a sustainable planet.
From the manufacturer
The Right Light is Good for your Eyes
No Visible Flickering
The right light enables you to experience flicker free lighting and does away with physical discomfort to the eyes. Select LED bulbs with a lower Flicker Index and SVM less than 1.3.
Surface brightness of lamps can cause excessive sensitivity to the eyes. But the right light provides more comfort to the eyes, physical ease and relaxation when looking directly at them.
Eye Safety Compliance
The right light is tested and certified to ensure the light is as safe to the eyes as any other articial light source.
The Right Light is Good for your Health
Provides Comfortable Brightness
Check for the highest lumen/ wattage levels to identify the right light. It provides enhanced illumination, creating a cozy and comfortable atmosphere at home.
The right light improves concentration and productivity while providing a better mental and emotional state of well-being.
The Right Light Gives you Peace of Mind
The right light is more energy efficient and provides energy savings thus reducing your monthly electricity bills.
The right light has an impressive life span that helps you to enjoy years of hassle free bright lighting at home.
The right light is designed for efficient fitting and has the technology to enable smooth and easy installation.
Safety and Quality
The right light has undergone stringent testing to guarantee safety, quality and consistency in light output.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Philips Base B22 9-Watt LED Bulb (Pack of 4, Cool Day Light)
Syska Base B22 9-Watt LED Bulb (Pack of 2, Cool Day Light)
Syska B22 9-Watt LED Bulb (Cool Day Light)
Syska Base B22 5-Watt LED Bulb (Pack of 2, Cool Day Light)
Syska Base B22 8-Watt LED Bulb (Pack of 2, Cool Day Light)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India|
|Lumens||625 Lumens per bulb||825 Lumens per bulb||810||810||450||800 lumen|
|Colour||Cool Day Light||Cool Day Light||Cool Day Light||Cool Day Light||Cool Day Light||White|
|Colour Temperature||6,500 kelvin||6,500 kelvin||6,500 kelvin||6,500 kelvin||6,500 kelvin||6,500 kelvin|
|Included Components||2 LED Bulb||4 LED Bulbs||2 LED Bulbs||1 LED bulb||2 LED Bulbs||2 LED Bulbs|
|Item Weight||33 grams||60 grams||0.67 kg||0.67 kg||0.57 kg||400 grams|
|Colour Shade||Cool Day Light||Cool Day Light||—||—||—||—|
|Size||Pack of 2||Pack of 4||Medium||Medium||Medium||Pack of 2|
|Warranty Description||2 year on product||2 year on product from date of manufacture||2 years on product from date of invoice||2 years on product from date of invoice||2 years on product from date of invoice||2 years on product from date of invoice|
|Wattage||7 watts||9 watts||9 watts||9 watts||5 watts||8 watts|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
● The bulbs came in a well protected packing carton
● The size of the bulb is almost same as the standard Incandescent lamps and slightly bigger than CFLs; however this fits in almost all fixtures made for CFL
● The colour matches that of standard fluroscent tubelights and the light intensity is approximately equivalent to 12 watt CFL
● The bulb cannot be used in dimmable light fixtures
● The bulb lights up one or two seconds after the switch is turned on. This delay is due to the electronics involved
● This bulb has enough luminosity to light up a normal sized bedroom
● This has got a Lumens Output of 89.3 which means this bulb consumes less electricity. However, there are better bulbs available with Lumens Output close to 100
● The bulb needs ventilation to dissipate the heat generated from electronics; so using this in enclosed light fixtures is not advised
● The bulb has got 2 years warranty from the date of purchase. To claim warranty, you would need the invoice from Amazon
● I paid Rs.268 in Jan-17 which is Rs.134 per bulb and I rate FIVE stars. I will update this review after a few month's usage on the durability and performance
** LED Bulb Buying Guide **
● Eventhough there are many parameters that you can look for like Lumens Output, Power Factor, Colour Rendering Index, Colour Temperature, LED Life, etc. while choosing the right LED bulb, if you look at the below three parameters it will do good in making a better choice
- The more the lumens, more the brightness. To get a rough idea on brightness, I have listed the equivalent CFL and Incandescent bulbs that can produce a listed Lumen
- 450 lm: 8-12 watt CFL; 40 watt Incandescent
- 800 lm: 13-18 watt CFL; 60 watt Incandescent
- 1200 lm: 18-22 watt CFL; 80 watt Incandescent
- 1700 lm: 23-30 watt CFL; 100 watt Incandescent
This will help you decide on the Lumen that you need for your bulb
● Colour Temperature
- Cool Light: Higher Colour Temperatures (above 3600K) are considered cool. Cool light is good for office spaces, shopping centers, ertc. since it can generate higher contrast. Eventhough most of the cool bulbs now available are more than 5500K, the most comfrtable for our eyes is between 3600-5000K
- Warm Light: Lower Kelvin temperatures (2600 - 3100K) are considered warm. These are slightly yellowish and warm light suits homes since it is more flattering to skin tones and clothing
● Lumens Output
- This indicates how efficient a bulb is. This can be calculated by dividing the rated Lumens by the Wattage. For eg. this Wipro bulb has 625 lumens and 9 watt; so Lumens Output is 625/7 = 89.3
- Bulbs with Lumens Output less than 75 is average, 75-90 is good and 90-100 is the best
- There are many bulbs currently available with Lumens Output of 100
** Summary **
● If you need more brightness, pick a bulb with more Lumens
● Select Warm Light for living rooms, bedrooms, etc. and Cool Light for kitchen, outdoors, etc.
● A bulb with more Lumen Output will consume less electricity than other bulbs
● So, after shortlisting different brands of bulbs with your required Lumens and colour temperature, buy the bulb with more Lumen Output and comparatively less price
● Lumens, Colour Temperature and Wattage will be printed on the packing carton of LED bulbs.
I try to be as objective and as simple I can be rather sounding technical.
It seems that
the LEDs may cause blindness over a long period of time.
CFLs may generate UV radiation also are hazardous considering the internal inert gases and the mercurial vapour.
Incandescent bulbs are relatively better but they consume more power unfortunately. Also few reports say that they raise cataract issues over a time, but the high raise of cataract cases of the 80s,90s is due to sudden increase of exposure to light due to electrification etc( as our grandparents are more dependent on sun for light and eyes used to get ample relaxation & rejuvenation time).
The reason why all the light sources have got some or other problems is because that all these are artificial sources of light. So this artificial process of recreation of light is against the natural form is the vital reason behind making it harmful for long exposures.
So I have read more and realized that if the lights can be put in any casings like glass shields or such decorative jars which not only enhance aesthetics but also reduce the harmful effects of light.
So don't use any bulbs directly as a light source. Don't let them be naked, add some colorful clothes to them :P or add translucent shields so that dissipates the light uniformly and takes at least 50-60%. of negative effects of artificial lighting. Also the placing of the light source and the wall pain colour etc are other things to enhance lighting and to reduce the dependency on higher lumens.
Just google yourself to realise the negative effects, if you don't trust in some strangers free piece of advice :P.
This piece of writing is just to share my views and not against any product or company.
The reason behind one star is my opinion against artificial lighting and its ill effects but not for the particular products. The products are of good quality and many of them work efficiently.
Be rational and conscious, rather falling for consumerism.
Hope this info is helpful.👍🏼😊
Brightness is also bad
My old surya 5w led bulb is much much brighter than this 7w bulb.
I can't differentiate the original Philips and duplicate one, but if the bulb I got is original so don't buy this one go for other better product and buy from market
Disclaimer: The store bought bulb is 8.5w and Amazon bulb is 7w. Though products are different, they still qualify for a comparison on matters like print quality.