Philips BT64A Portable Bluetooth Speakers (Sky Blue)
|Price:||1,405.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||594.00 (30%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Total Power: 3W RMS
- Advanced audio performance with a compact design
- Audio-in for easy connection to almost any electronic device
- Wireless music streaming via Bluetooth
- Built-in microphone lets you easily switch from music listening to taking phone calls
- Built-in rechargeable battery for music playback anywhere
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, 3.5mm connector, TF card
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
- To turn on the speaker long press “power button” –speaker enters in Bluetooth mode blue LED will quickly flash.
- Turn on Bluetooth device like mobile ,computer and search the Bluetooth name “PHILIPS BT64”
- Press pair the device to connect with the speaker , when enter pairing mode it will give out a “Beep” sound while it will give out double “Beep” sound after pairing successfully.
- Blue light will stop flashing (Normally no need to provide password, if need just put “0000” as the password.)
- After pairing successfully, the device will connect with the speaker automatically next time.
- Long press “Play/Pause button” for 3 seconds to disconnect current device, speaker enters in pairing mode.
From the manufacturer
Philips Portable Bluetooth Speakers
Philips BT64B Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker is a utilitarian device that lets you listen to high quality music on the go. it is equipped with bluetooth feature that provides effective connectivity while the compact and stylish circular design is unique and suits modern lifestyle.
The built-in FM tuner lets you enjoy your favorite songs or news from your radio station every day. Simply tune into the station that you want to listen.
When a call comes in, the music is put on pause and you can talk via speaker. Call for a business meeting or call your friend from party either way, it works great.
The technology allows easy wireless connection to iPod/iPhone/iPad or other Bluetooth devices, such as smartphones, tablets or even laptops.
521 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Decent sound output for a small to medium sized room
2) Charging time is quick about an hour max for charging (usable while charging)
3) SD card slot and FM on the go
4) sturdy and compact
1) slightly overpriced compared to JBL qlty
Which is its closest option at this price point perhaps in terms of qlty JBL is slightly ahead. But so its price.
2) appox 3 hours of play time which is not that bad actually
I have been using it for abt a year n it has been a completely value for money buy.
Has been on my packing list almost all my trips esp while camping.. saves battery when using for music/ movies. And sound quality n output is quite decent. Like 👍
Only con I felt was the battery life it gets discharged in a very fast manner while using in Bluetooth mode .
Don’t compare it with JBL or some others .. if you are under money constarin then this speaker is the good choice or else if you have enough money then kindly go for some better one like JBL
After 3 months: it's ok sound decreased compare to new product... No problem🤧
After 10 months;: oh no sound is not coming... Where it is going 😵..... 😭😝
Went to service center and repaired it for free as warranty claimed....
After servicing once again new feeling...
But after 3 months again it's gone...
Now it is in servicing centre....
I think this cycle repeats until it thrown into garbage🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏