Philips Avent Straw Cup, 260ml - 12 months+ (Color may Vary)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Soft silicone straw with integrated leak proof valve
- Easy for the child to twist open and close the lid easily
- Twist-lid keeps straw clean
- Completely interchangeable with entire Philips Avent range
- Cup has few parts for easy cleaning and assembly
- All parts are dishwasher safe for convenience
- Recommended for children above 1 years of age
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Philips Avent- Soft Silicone Straw Feeding Bottle
The toddler-friendly Philips AVENT straw cup is designed for little ones who are ready to drink independently but not quite ready for a grown-up drinking cup. The silicone straw has a leak-proof valve to prevent spills, even if the cup is tipped over or turned upside down. The twisting lid tucks the straw away, keeping it clean until your child is ready to drink again. The cup is meant for children who are at least 12 months old.Features:
- Leak-proof valve prevents spills
- Twisting lid keeps straw clean when not in use
- BPA-free bottle and silicone straw are dishwasher safe
- Compatible with all Philips AVENT Classic bottles
- For children 12 months and older
From the Manufacturer
What is included
- Silicone straw: 1 pcs
- Twist straw lid: 1 pcs
- Cup (260ml/ 9oz): 1 pcs
Product dimensions and weight
- Depth: 80 mm
- Height: 210 mm
- Length: 100 mm
- Weight: 107 g
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The closing n opening of the upper lid is a lil tricky till u get a hang of it.
The straw length could be a lil more long at times it slips in s lil.
Ofcourse spill proof
I have spent and tried "N" (atleast >100 sippers), this is the best that I have found on my expensive experience.
PS: 260 ml is the ideal for 6 months - 2+ years, and this is my second purchase.
It would been better if the spare for the straw is available (though available, it is costlier than the actual product).