Philips 12342XVP H4 X-treme Vision Plus Car Headlight Bulb (12V, 60/55W)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Vehicle Compatibility (Head Lamp): Hindustan Ambassador, Contessa / Ford RTV, Ecosport, Endeavor XLT, Figo, Fusion, Ikon CLXI, Ikon Flair, Ikon NXT, Ikon ZXI / Tata Indica Grande, Vista, Nova, Dicor, Xeta, DEL, Indigo CS, Indigo LX, Nano, Safari, Safari Decor, Sumo Ezi, Sumo Grand, Xenon, Sumo SA, Truck 24v / Fiat Senia DLX, Punto, 500, Senia, Uno / Chevrolet Trax / Maruti 800 Bharat II, A Star, Ritz, Alto, Alto 800, Alto K10, Baleno LXI, Esteem VXI, Grand Vitara, Zen Estilo, 800 Old, Omni Old, Omni E, Swift Zxi, Swift Vxi, Swift Dzire, Ertiga, SX4, Versa DX Std, Wagon R, EECO, Zen Estilo, Ritz Vxi, Ritz Zxi, Zen Lxi / Toyota Spacio, Etios, Innova G, Innova Latest, Innova V, Innova V, Quallis / Opel Astra, Crosa SA II, Vectra / Honda Amaze, City CBT, City Exi, City Gxi, Brio, City Zxi, Jazz I-VTEC / Hyundai Accent Viva, Accent Viva CRDI, Getz, i10, EON, i20(Type 1), Santro, Santro Xing XE, Santro Xing XG, Santro Xing XS, Santro Zip Plus, Terrancan, Tucson, Verna / Mercedes Benz GLS, GVS / Mahindra Bolero GLX, Bolero LX, Sportz, Jeep 500D, JEEP Armada, Jeep Marshal , Jeep Grand, Jeep Commander, Jeep MDI, Jeep Willis, Scorpio DLX, Scorpio DX, Scorpio Eagle, Scorpio SLX, XUV 500, Scorpio XYW E8, Xylo, Quanto, Verito / Renault Logan / SsangYong RXS / Chevrolet Cruze, Optra Magnum, Spark, Tavera, Aveo U-VA / Mitsubishi Lancer Cedia, Monter (M/T), Pajero / Skoda Fabia, Rapid, Yeti, Octavia / Volkswagen Polo, Vento / Volvo 24v Old Model, 24v New Model / Nissan Micra, Sunny / Renault Fluence, Pulse, Scala
- Gives 130% more light than the standard bulb
- Base: P43t-38
- Pure White Light. 5000K
- It has high resistance to pressure and thermal shock
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Philips 12342XVPB1 H4 X-treme Vision Plus Car Headlight Bulb (12V, 60/55W).
From the manufacturer
Philips X-treme Vision Plus Car Headlight Bulb
Take performance to the X-treme
Extra light, extra brightness
- Type of lamp: H1
- Pack of: 1
- 12 V,55 W
Significantly whiter light to improve comfort and safety
The Philips gradient coating technology produces a more powerful light. So you can enjoy one of the brightest lighting performances and a highly comfortable night driving experience.
Showing 1-8 of 482 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(2) Brightness is definitely more than stock bulbs & u can notice the difference, but not as much as 130% that philips claims, but definitely better.
(3) Low beam pattern and brightness is lot improved and really satisfied with it. High beam is slightly better than stock bulbs.
(4) Colour is Yellowish - white, but brighter yellowish than stock.
Well is it worthy? .... Yes, if u dont want to adapt for hid kits or leds, tamper wiring systems which are illegal too, then this is a worthy upgrade.
Price is expensive, but this is one time investment and bulbs will last for at least 1 year with moderate usage.
So its a worthy upgrade.
I Always trusted Philips :)
Packaging is sufficient and products are genuine.
Switched to Philips XV , removed relay abd started using company harness, there are significant improvements. Throw and intensity is better now , not definitely 130% though.
Light is not white at all , it’s ordinary yellow. I liked the cutoff though. Osram NB laser seems better alternative.
In case you go for 95/110 than you need to place a relay and make a hole in headlight cover. The hole is always a problem as it attracts moisture in the light. also 95/110 is having high temperature which burn the crome inside
So this is the only solution in economy zone which is factory fit without a relay also it doesnt have high temperature effect.
if you can afford than you may go for H4 LED which is 10 time expensive than that which is also an approved factory fit
- The Hyundai Verna Fluidic’s headlamps are traditionally known to be weak with a very poor throw and spread
- And I am not a fan of ‘white’ lights in particular
- The Xtreme Vision lights absolutely satisfy my need
- They have a good throw , are way brighter than the stock lamps and make my drive a lot safer esp at night
- I drive for around a 100 kms daily and I’m completely satisfied with these headlamps