- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
16 Personal Finance Principles Every Investor Should Know Hardcover – 1 Jan 2013
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Manish Chauhan is an Indian author and blogger. He is an expert in the field of financial planning and money management. He has other books on the same subject too. Some of his other books include How to be Your Own Financial Planner in 10 Steps, Master Your Financial Life and 5 Things You Should Know before Investing.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 68 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Why to invest early??,
2. Benefits of investment for longer period of time..
3. Why to buy term insurance plan for your family protection n its importance.
4. Start goal based investments (set your financial goals)
5. Make balanced portfolio as per different stages of life like 1. bachelor stage- there will be different financial requirement as compared to newly married couples n parents with kids.
6.Simplify your financial life. Some practical suggestions were given by author and much.
It is overall good book for the new investor.Book is written in simple language n knowledgeable.Enjoyed the book.Some part of financial planning is discussed. Not to much subject specific. Overall basic discussion are there.
Recommended to others.
I would recommend you to at least read it once time to understand finance principles.
Content wise book is good.
But don't buy it on amazon instead go and buy from market otherwise you are wasting your money.
I have read CNBC books before and they are pretty good printing quality wise. This book printing is worst.
The information provided in the book is good but not new and very regular stuff about MFs, Term Insurance, Ulips which are for regular middle class.
There is nothing much that is fresh and new to follow and basically for people who are in rat race. Following this book will not help to get oneself out of rat race.
However a good read who are at start of their career and it provides basic information that you need to know about financial planning for a middle class.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?