Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Please enter your mobile phone number or email address
By pressing "Send link", you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Personal Finance For Dummies Paperback – Import, 9 February 2016
10 Days Replacement OnlyThis item is eligible for free replacement, within 10 days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you. Please keep the item in its original condition, with outer box or case, accessories, CDs, user manual, warranty cards, scratch cards, and other accompaniments in manufacturer packaging for a successful return pick-up. We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing replacement.
From the Back Cover
- Evaluate and manage your financial fitness
- Save more and spend less
- Assess your credit report and improve your score
- Make smart investments in any economic environment
Understand personal finance and put your money to work!
Is your money working to increase your wealth? Renowned personal finance expert Eric Tyson combines his time-tested financial advice with updated strategies to help you protect your financial future. You'll get action-oriented guidance for getting out of debt, investing wisely, surviving unexpected financial twists and turns, and more.
- Assess your finances measure your financial health, manage where your money goes, and establish and achieve financial goals
- Tighten those purse strings discover proven strategies for dealing with debt, reducing your spending, and trimming your taxes
- Invest for the future understand your options and start investing in retirement accounts, funds, taxable accounts, and more
- Safeguard your assets get the best insurance coverage at the best priceincluding life, disability, and health
- Don't go it alone get help using technology to manage your money, culling information from financial media outlets, and working with financial planners
Open the book and find:
- Tax laws that affect personal finance and investing decisions
- Advice on saving for educational expenses and navigating the financial aid system
- Tips for designing your own investment plan, complete with example portfolios
- Pointers for investing in your home and other real estate
- An explanation of government-mandated health insurance
- An inventory of additional personal finance resources
About the Author
- ASIN : 1119114292
- Publisher : John Wiley & Sons; 8th edition (9 February 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 480 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781119114291
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119114291
- Item Weight : 624 g
- Dimensions : 18.54 x 2.54 x 23.37 cm
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book is applicable to people in India too, so don't worry if you are thinking how this book helps you in an Indian Context.
Highly recommended. I am taking a star out of the review as it might have been a transformational book had it contained information about other Equity and Debt financial funds like Bonds and Gold ETFs.
Top reviews from other countries
Also, Really appreciate the author's work/life or savings/life balance ideology. He has a very balanced view of being wise but not letting money take over your life. I appreciate him for that!