Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 65.00 Delivery charge
The Perfect Us Paperback – 31 August 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (9): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Kotak Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 250 on minimum order of Rs. 1,000 with RuPay Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Citi/Kotak/ICICI Cards (except ICICI Debit): Additional Flat cashback of Rs.1,500 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- For Non-Prime members: Get 5% instant discount + 3% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- Prime Savings : Save 10% with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card: Additional Flat cashback of Rs.750 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
About the Author
Durjoy Datta was born in New Delhi, and completed a degree in engineering and business management before embarking on a writing career. His first book-Of Course I Love You . . .-was published when he was twenty-one years old and was an instant bestseller. His successive novels-Now That You're Rich . . .; She Broke Up, I Didn't! . . .; Oh Yes, I'm Single! . . .; You Were My Crush . . .; If It's Not Forever . . .; Till the Last Breath . . .; Someone Like You; Hold My Hand; When Only Love Remains; World's Best Boyfriend; The Girl of My Dreams; The Boy Who Loved; The Boy with the Broken Heart and The Perfect Us-have also found prominence on various bestseller lists, making him one of the highest-selling authors in India.
Durjoy also has to his credit nine television shows and has written over a thousand episodes for television. He lives in Mumbai. For more updates, you can follow him on Facebook (www.facebook.com/durjoydatta1) or Twitter (@durjoydatta) or mail him at email@example.com.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 225 g
- Paperback : 288 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9780143426592
- ISBN-13 : 978-0143426592
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Publisher : Penguin Metro Reads (31 August 2018)
- ASIN : 0143426591
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,585 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who read this book also read
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After so many struggles they finally get pregnant and their happiness knew no bound. They were not the only one who was overwhelmed by the news. Shrey who hated children until now suddenly started loving his best friend's child as if he were his own. His contribution in taking care of Avantika and selflessly loving the unborn child is what took my heart. I really loved his character and I hate the author for eliminating him from the end of the book without any reason. They were all happy in their small family and the twist occurs….
I really loved this book. At the end of the book, I almost cried and I had to read the whole climax twice to confirm what I read was right. The narration is pretty good and the plot of the story was amazing. I liked the story and the way the author has portrayed it. The cover is also fitting for the novel.
Coming back to Deb & avantika... Whatever they go through feels very personal and I felt like I was listening on to their conversations and felt as if I was also going through the process with them. The last few pages were hard to read with emotions flowing and don't get me started on the last page of the last chapter my heart literally stopped. I was like what? How? Why? I breathed in when I read the epilogue.
Durjoy Datta's writing was amazing... The way he moulded Deb and Avantika's story was amazing. There are few phenomenal lines where he talks about the love Deb and Avantika share... Makes your heart flutter.
Durjoy sir, you did good on this one.
This book will entertain you in the beginning but after sometime you will feel that it has lost the charm. The whole book revolves around a single decision which makes it dull. And another reason for me not liking this book might be that I tend to compare it to the real Durjoy-Avantika, and I find it difficult to digest what's written in the book.
The cover is fitting for the novel..
Let's start with the beginning, Avantika asking Deb to start their family by having a child and Deb declining her as he is too afraid to become a dad. He is supported in his decision by his best friend Shrey who cracks hideous jokes about having a child. But after some time he decides to go by her wife’s wish and they decide to extend their family.
Durjoy Datta has beautifully narrated the emotions of a couple, the difficulties, the trauma and over everything else, the love that keeps them together and fighting.
writing was amazing... The way he moulded Deb and Avantika's story was amazing. There are few phenomenal lines where he talks about the love Deb and Avantika share...
It's a wonderful read and will definitely make your eyes wet.
Makes your heart flutter...
Top reviews from other countries
Hoping for next novel coming soon.