Peora 925 Sterling Silver Zodiac Power Pendant Horoscope for Men & Women Unisex Oxidised
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Metal: Genuine Sterling Silver composition, features 925 authenticity stamp
- Black Oxidised finish imparts an artistic antique look to the pendant. Nickel-free, lead-free and non-allergenic.
- Length: 1.8 cm
- Light weight, elegant and versatile design - Suitable for daily wear, Can be matched with every outfit
- Shipped in an elegant Peora branded gift box with tamper proof packaging.
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): 10% cashback as Amazon Pay balance on min purchase of ₹ 2,000. Valid on all prepaid orders of watches, luggage, handbags, eyewear & jewellery. Not valid on gold & silver coins. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
From the manufacturer
Buyer’s Tip for Purity
Fine Silver is 99.9% Silver (999) used in silver bullion bars. Pure Silver, also known as fine silver is considered to be relatively soft, malleable and easily damaged, so it is commonly combined with other metals which in turn helps to produce a more durable and long-lasting product. Sterling Silver is 92.5% silver (925). On silver pieces, this is marked as 925. In sterling silver, 92.5% of the object by weight is silver and 7.5% will be another alloy, usually copper.
Silver can be used in contemporary styles for work wear and everyday use. It helps to keep the body cool which allows you to wear it for long durations. Silver is commonly used in jewelry, coins, utensils, make up and more. These can be suitable gifts for various occasions.
How to take Care of Silver?
To minimize scratches and other damage, store your silver jewelry either in a cloth pouch or in a separate compartment in your jewelry box. Silver polish can be used to remove tarnish.
If you prefer to clean your silver jewelry at home, you can use a silver cleaning dip, which can be done in the following manner:
- Line a glass container with tin foil; pour some hot water and add one or two tablespoons of salt and baking soda.
- Put your silver pieces in the dip and leave them there for about five minutes.
- After the tarnish disappears, rinse your jewelry with water and dry it using a soft cloth.
Did you know?
- The chemical symbol for silver, Ag, comes from the Latin word for silver, argentum, which in turn derives from the Sanskrit word argunas, which means shining.
- Being a reflective element, it can be useful in mirrors, telescopes, microscopes and solar cells.
- The words for 'silver' and 'money' are the same in fourteen languages or more.
- Silver was one of the first five elements discovered, along with gold, copper, lead and iron.