- Paperback: 266 pages
- Publisher: CareerMonk Publications; First edition (29 June 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8192107523
- ISBN-13: 978-8192107523
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 1.6 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 101 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #36,606 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Peeling Design Patterns: For Beginners and Interviews Paperback – Bargain Price, 29 Jun 2012
Paperback, Bargain Price
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
About the Author: Narasimha Karumanchi is an author from Andhra Pradesh and the co-founder of careermonk.com. He is a holder of a B.Tech degree in Computer Science from JNT University and M.Tech from IIT-Mumbai. He has worked at Amazon Corporation, IBM Labs and Microsoft. A few of his other books are "Data Structures And Algorithms Made Easy in Java" and "Coding Interview Questions and Data Structures and Algorithms Made Easy". M. Sreenivasa Rao is an author and the Professor of SIT Computer Science at the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. His articles and papers have been published in leading journals across the world. He has nearly 30 years of teaching experience.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is only a theoretical book you can't work along with this book while reading it..
You can't run the examples of the book parallelly while reading the book.
It looks like author has simply copy pasted the examples written in white paper without even verifying whether it's a runable code or not.
Really very much disappointed with author for publishing such a poor quality book.