- Paperback: 266 pages
- Publisher: CareerMonk Publications; First edition (29 June 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8192107523
- ISBN-13: 978-8192107523
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 1.6 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 95 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #8,295 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
+ 108.00 Delivery charge
Peeling Design Patterns: For Beginners and Interviews Paperback – Bargain Price, 29 Jun 2012
Paperback, Bargain Price
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
About the Author: Narasimha Karumanchi is an author from Andhra Pradesh and the co-founder of careermonk.com. He is a holder of a B.Tech degree in Computer Science from JNT University and M.Tech from IIT-Mumbai. He has worked at Amazon Corporation, IBM Labs and Microsoft. A few of his other books are "Data Structures And Algorithms Made Easy in Java" and "Coding Interview Questions and Data Structures and Algorithms Made Easy". M. Sreenivasa Rao is an author and the Professor of SIT Computer Science at the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. His articles and papers have been published in leading journals across the world. He has nearly 30 years of teaching experience.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing, Internet & Digital Media > Computer Science
- Books > Computing, Internet & Digital Media > Internet & Web
- Books > Computing, Internet & Digital Media > Programming & Software Development
- Books > Health, Family & Personal Development > Personal Development & Self-Help
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science