- Shop with balance and get upto Rs.150 back per customer. Get Rs.75 back for orders above Rs.250; Rs.150 back for orders above Rs.1000.Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance.ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save minimum 10% extra when you choose Subscribe & Save. Prime members get minimum 20% extra Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Pedigree Puppy Dog Food Chicken & Milk, 1.2 kg Pack
|Price:||195.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|You Save:||25.00 (11%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Complete & balanced meal packed with essential nutrients, to build your puppy's immune system
- Ideal for puppies of all breeds and sizes - from loyal Golden Retriever puppies, to bouncy, playful pug puppies!
- See 5 signs of good health in just 6 weeks - a Pedigree assurance. Let him fill up your life with loads of bouncy goodness!
- Protein-enriched meal with 24% protein and 10% crude fat - because your pup needs 3 times the protein you need!
- The entire Pedigree Dog food range is formulated by research done by the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition, a leading scientific authority in pet nutrition and well-being for over 50 years
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
|This item is non-returnable.Learn more|
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Size: 1.2 kg
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Pedigree (Puppy - Dog Food) Chicken & Milk, 1.2 kg Pack
From the manufacturer
Pedigree’s 5 Signs of Good Health in 6 Weeks
Blend of Zinc and Omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat.
Optimal Calcium: Phosphorus ratio and levels for strong bones and teeth, and superior digestion ensuring optimal digestion of nutrients.
Protein for strong muscles.
Vitamins (Vit E) and Minerals for strong immune system.
Puppy VS Human Baby
The nutritional requirements of dogs differ from humans. A puppy grows 12X faster than a human baby.
- 4x more Protien
- 9.5x more Calcium
- 53x more Iron
Why can’t I Feed My Dog What I Eat or Cook?
Dogs are different; Human food can be harmful for them. Prepared pet food offers guaranteed nutrition, palatability, digestibility, safety and convenience.
Home-cooked meals are usually deficient or unbalanced in nutrients:
- Baby Food: Nutritionally inadequate. Can cause frequent loose/watery faeces
- Raw Egg: Causes hair fall & poor hair coat due to biotin deficiency
- Onion & Garlic: Contain ingredients which can damage RBCs and cause anemia
- Chocolates: Can be toxic and can affect the heart & nervous system. Excess can kill a dog
- Too Much Milk: Causes loose/watery feces
- Bones from Fish/Chicken: Can cause choking, obstruction, tooth damage and tears in digestive system
How to Feed Pedigree?
Blend portions of Pedigree into the home cooked food.
Add Flavor to Every Meal!
Why should your dog not get the variety you do? With Pedigree, your pet can indulge in a wide range of flavors, while getting a complete, balanced meal.
Mix it up! With Pedigree Gravy
Make every meal a delicious feast by adding Pedigree Gravy to dry dog food or home cooked food. Pedigree Gravy is made with a tasty, lip-smacking recipe with greater flavor, texture and taste while giving him a complete and balanced meal!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
waste of money and your dog won't enjoy its meal if you feed this!
Ran around the house, putting whatever I could into my mouth just to get that taste out