- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.3 x 6.7 cm ; 63.5 g
- Item model number: 33000
- ASIN: B0018PMKZO
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 30 April 2015
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,50,831 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Pebeo Extra Fine Drawing Gum/Masking Fluid - 45 ml Bottle
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Pebeo Drawing Gum Natural Latex is a peelable rubber solution for masking paper in artworks generally done in ink, watercolour and gouache; Bottle of 45 ml
- Protects the white of the paper from the paint and retains its luminosity and brilliance; water soluble when wet but becomes waterproof after drying
- Apply the Drawing Gum using a brush or a pen; drying time varies depending on the thickness of the application; after drying, apply the paint over it; once the colours are completely dry just rub the gum with your finger or with an eraser to reveal the masked parts
- To avoid damaging brushes while using the Drawing Gum, apply soap onto the head of the brush before use; after use, clean it immediately
Please note: Quantity Limits and return policy on this item
The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Description for Pebeo Drawing Gum, 45-Milliliter
Pebeo Drawing Gum Natural Latex is a peelable rubber solution for masking paper in artworks generally done in ink, watercolour and gouache. It protects the white of the paper from the paint and retains its luminosity and brilliance. Colour is applied over it once dry and then it is peeled off. It is water soluble when wet but becomes waterproof after drying.
Pebeo Drawing Gum Natural Latex is available in 2 sizes of 45 ml and 250 ml bottles.
Apply the Drawing Gum using a brush or a pen. Allow it to dry for a few minutes depending on the thickness of the application. Once dry, apply the paint over it. Once the colours are completely dry just rub the gum with your finger or with an eraser to reveal the masked parts. To avoid damaging brushes while using the Drawing Gum, apply soap onto the head of the brush before use. After use, clean it immediately. However, it is better to reserve a brush for the specific use of Drawing Gum.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
(1) Use an inexpensive brush
(2) Dip the brush in soapy water
(3) Dip the brush in Pebeo and apply it to your watercolor where you want to save the white areas.
(4) Clean the brush after you're done. The application of soapy water prior to the Pebeo keeps the brush from stiffening up.
The Pebeo Drawing Gum dries at about the same speed as the white stuff and it took about the same amount of effort to peel it back off of the watercolor once it dried and had been painted over.