- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Fabwomen when you purchase 10 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 4% each on Qualifying items offered by Fabwomen when you purchase 7 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 3% each on Qualifying items offered by Fabwomen when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 2% each on Qualifying items offered by Fabwomen when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
|Sale:||450.00 + 99.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||2,550.00 (85%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Set Of Top Gown - Banglori , Bottom- Banglori
- Lehenga Flair :3.5 mtr Lehenga Lenth :44 inches Lehenga Colour :Blue
- Style ( Pattern ) - Anarkali Lehenga| Work- Embroidered Lehenga Choli
- Size: Free Size Long Gown Work: Embroidery Gowns || Type- Semi Stitched Gown
- Long Gown and Gown for the Pary Wear Lehenga Style
The maximum order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Spruce up your ethnic collection this season with this stylish unstitched dress material from Pd Cloth Villa. Once stitched, team your set with heels or flats for an elegant look.
From the manufacturer
PD Cloth Villa Lehenga Choli
Flaunt your style with this Lehenga Choli from the house of PD Cloth Villa. This Lehenga Choli is made from Bangalore Silk and is blue in colour. The Lehenga Choli has a flair of 3.5 meters and a length of 44 inches catering to most of body shapes. The Lehenga is semi stitched and can be customized according to your style and fit. It features an Anarkali style and has detailed embroidery work along its borders which gives it an elegant appeal.
Wear this Lehenga Choli to festive occasions and ceremonies with jhumkas and necklace along with a pair of matching fashion sandals for an ethnic look. For a casual occasion, you can try mixing and matching this Lehenga Choli with minimal make up and dangle and drop earrings for a more casual look.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?