- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Pawz Red Water-Proof Dog Boot, Small, Up to 2-1/2-Inch
|Price:||1,213.17 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||3,716.83 (75%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- All natural materials, made in the USA
- Disposable, reusable, waterproof
- Bends with paw and absolutely stays on
- Protection from ice, snow, salt, lawn chemicals and hot surfaces
- Assists with traction control and allergies
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Colour: Red | Size: Small
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR DOG'S PAW For the best fit, measure from the bottom of the big heel pad to the tip of the longest toe nail. If the paw is in-between two sizes, select the arger size. Pawz should fit securely around the leg and comfortable around the paw. TINY - FOR PAWS TO 1" XX-SMALL - FOR PAWS TO 1 1/2" X-SMALL - FOR PAWS TO 2" SMALL- FOR PAWS TO 2 1/2" MEDIUM - FOR PAWS TO 3" LARGE - FOR PASWS TO 4" X-LARGE - FOR PAWS OVER 4" Breeds which most often use the size Small American Eskimo Australian Terrier Bichon Frise Border Collie Border Terrier Boston Terrier Bull Terrier Cavalier King Charles Dachshund Dandie Dinmont Terrier English Toy Spaniel French Bulldog Glen of Imaal Terrier Havanese Irish Terrier Jack Russell Terrier Lakeland Terrier Lhasa Apso Manchester Terrier Norfolk Terrier Parson Jack Russell Terrier Pembroke Welsh Terrier Petit Basset Griffon Poodle Pug Sealyham Terrier Shiba Inu Silky Terrier Skye Terrier Schnauzer, Mini Sussex Spaniel Toy Fox Terrier West Highland Terrier Wire Fox Terrier
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before I brought it I tried a couple of shoes/ waterproof socks from locally made available here.
Alas I have to return them almost next days after a trial. They are so ill fitted to paws; it came off almost immediately.
Then I brought these two pairs of booties for my dog after long research and a lots of possitive reviews by its varified customers at Amazon and other similar intentional shoping sites.
My dog is using those for a couple of weeks.
She loved to play water sports.
Here are some pros and dislikes about the booties I felt I should to share (though these are completely my personal opinions)
The noticeable fact that I like most about the booties are
1) made of 100% natural rubber hence hypoallergenic to paws. Made in US.
2) A balloon like appearance with elastic opening sit tightly around the paws and not letting it come out alike others. Bottom balloon like parts gives adequate space for the paws to play comfortably during weight bearing (WB) posture when paws are maximally expanded.
It is not causing any restriction during any activities like walking or running outdoor.
3) It is waterproof (?) Hence not allowing the paws to get darty during outdoor activity.
4) company provided a correct size chart for the customers. The size chart based on paw length which I feel is more reliable as paws width defer from front and rare paws of a dog. It is applicable with dogs' with claw toes (which I even not aware of the fact earlier).
5) the thin layer give them better grip and traction at outdoor and a feeling of walking on their paws, hence it will be a better choice for those dog who are using booties for the first time.
6) it comes with 12 pieces. Using in rotation will make it last longer.
1) the company claim that the bootie is waterproof! It is practically not. The bootie is ideal for muddy terrain or roads after light rain. It may be as well do well in snow but here in India which is irrelevant to discuss about.
(As I mentioned earlier that my dog loves water sports, we use to take her to a pool at that time we preferred not to make her wear booties as the surface around is slipary made her lose her balace which causes vulnerable to injury.
Last week we took her to a beach side where we found the water leaked inside the booties made it heavy and uncomfortable.)
2) it is defenetly a air proof hence after a long period of wearing these bootie may causing some uncomfortableness to dog as paws can't breath into the bootie at all. Hence idea of make it wear whole day long either indoor or outdoor is not recommended at subtopical hot climate counites like india.
It should be removed immideatly after walk and wipe the paws gentle to dry off sweat is recommended.
3) as i mentioned before these booties only works for muddy rough (outdoor) surfaces/ roads. It won't protect their paws from any other hazzad alike exposer to hot surfaces sharp object like glass pices or rock pable or chemical exposer. These booties reduces grip and traction force indoor wet and slippary surfaces may causing risks of injury hence not recommended for indoor uses.
4) may get wear and tear from nails if not trimmed.
5) washing and drying out after use is troublesome for some dog owners as it is made of rubber, it sticked, which may reduce its longibity hence apply powder libarally after every wash is necessary.
6) spending a lum sum money to two pairs balloons is too much. In other countries it is sold as low as $6-8, but here it is sold such high price.