- Paperback: 1156 pages
- Publisher: Arihant Publication; Fourth edition (2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 931112379X
- ISBN-13: 978-9311123790
- Product Dimensions: 27 x 21 x 4.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 322 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #34,904 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Pathfinder CDS Examination Conducted by UPSC (Old Edition) Paperback – 2017
There is a newer edition of this item:
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
An editorial team of highly skilled professionals at Arihant, works hand in glove to ensure that the students receive the best and accurate content through our books. From inception till the book comes out from print, the whole team comprising of authors, editors, proof-readers and various other involved in shaping the book put in their best efforts, knowledge and experience to produce the rigorous content the students receive. Keeping in mind the specific requirements of the students and various examinations, the carefully designed exam oriented and exam ready content comes out only after intensive research and analysis. The experts have adopted whole new style of presenting the content which is easily understandable, leaving behind the old traditional methods which once used to be the most effective. They have been developing the latest content and updates as per the needs and requirements of the students making our books a hallmark for quality and reliability for the past 15 years.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Following are the subjects covered in the book.
1.Mathematics (similar to RS Agarwal)
2.Physics, Chemistry, Biology
3.English Grammar and Comprehension
4.History & Geography
5.Indian Polity & Economy
The best part is u can start even though u don't have any knowledge about any subject and later on u can praise yourself that yeah I've learnt a lot in a fun basic way
As I cracked AFCAT entrance through this book.