- Item Weight: 181 g
- Item part number: 8904109400353
- ASIN: B006UCER10
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 1,117 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,494 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 68.00 Delivery charge
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel with kesar chandan, 150 ml
|Price:||67.00 + 70.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||13.00 (16%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Quantity: 150ml; Item Form: Gel
- The uses of aloe Vera plant are known since centuries but still many people are not aware about the conditions that can be treated with it
- Due to the effectiveness of aloe vera in treating skin conditions it has been included in various cosmetics and facial creams
- For All Skin Types
- How To Use: Apply the gel after cleansing your face and massage the gel softly into the skin for softening and protecting it against environmental pollutants. Ideal to be used every day.
- Target Audience: Women
- Package Contents: 1 Aloe Vera Gel
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Style: Aloe Vera
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Aloe vera plants have medicinal properties and hence are widely used in treating the burns, cuts, insect bites and several other skin ailments. This is one product that you must keep in your house, so that you can easily treat the kitchen burns and other injuries without wasting time. The uses of aloe vera plant are known since centuries but still many people are not aware about the conditions that can be treated with it. Due to the effectiveness of aloe vera in treating skin conditions it has been included in various cosmetics and facial creams. Enriched with the medicinal qualities of aloe vera and benefi cial to keep skin healthy, beautiful, energetic and glaring.
Customers who bought this item also bought
1,117 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only thing I think they can improve is change the packaging and use a bit high quality one. The cap is quite sharp to open and close. This can hurt if not operated carefully. Secondly, its a tube. You usually, habitually, keep the tube inverted with cap down to take out the gel. When you open with cap down, the hard cap and not so thick gel work in conjunction and it opens with a jerk, throwing some of gel around, wasting as well as messing things around at times. I now, open the cap with cap on top and then invert the tube to take it out. I learnt after some messes. This is too much to be careful about and Patanjali sure needs to work on the packaging front of this gel.
It really prevents pimples
Good for all types of skin
Can use as night cream as well as primer