Pasta Zara Spaghetti, 500g
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Shell 600 g of scampi, keeping the tails on one side, in a pan brown 1 onion, 1 garlic clove, 2 sprigs of basil and parsley in 3 spoons of olive oil
- Crush well, add a glass of white wine, leave to evaporate, cover with water, season with salt and pepper and leave to reduce by two thirds
- Strain the broth obtained and add it to 250 g of tomato sauce and reduce further if necessary, in a pan sauté the tails of the scampi quickly in a little oil, season with salt and freshly ground pepper, a spoon of chopped parsley and add to the tomato sauce
- In a fresh saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook 400 g of spaghetti according to the instructions on the packet
- Serve with the scampi sauce and add a drizzle of olive oil
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Pasta zara products are irreproachable from the celiac point of view and on the other side, they are also products that maintained the features of traditional pasta in terms of taste and pleasantness. Because pasta, first of all, should be good.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tip: Boil water first, then put the spaghetti, lower the flame and cook for 15 minutes. Switch off the gas burner and close with a lid for another 10 minutes. Wash with cold water and you get non-sticky spaghetti.