- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Bantam Press (15 November 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0593078209
- ISBN-13: 978-0593078204
- Product Dimensions: 15.3 x 3 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 41 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #7,724 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
+ 78.00 Delivery charge
Past Tense (Jack Reacher #23) Paperback – 15 Nov 2018
Editor's Picks for the monthThe must-read books to add to your library, hand-picked by Amazon Editors. Learn more
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Absolutely loved Past Tense – Lee Child just gets better and better, which is a very rare quality in a writer of a long-run series. Whip smart, always compelling, always fun, he is dangerously addictive." (Peter James)
"Jack Reacher is today's James Bond, a thriller hero we can't get enough of" (Ken Follett)
"I loved it. One of the best." (Jonathan Ross)
"It’s Lee Child. Why would you not read it?" (Karin Slaughter)
"Sometimes you just want someone who can beat the s*** out of people! I pick up Jack Reacher when I’m in the mood for someone big to solve my problems" (Patricia Cornwell)
About the Author
Lee Child is one of the world’s leading thriller writers. He was born in Coventry, raised in Birmingham and now lives in New York. It is said one of his novels featuring his hero Jack Reacher is sold somewhere in the world every nine seconds. His books consistently achieve the number-one slot on bestseller lists around the world and have sold over one hundred million copies. Two blockbusting Jack Reacher movies have been made so far. He is the recipient of many awards, most recently the CWA’s Diamond Dagger for a writer of an outstanding body of crime fiction, the International Thriller Writers’ ThrillerMaster and the Theakstons Old Peculiar Outstanding Contribution to Crime Fiction Award.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I think Child needs to bring back Frances Neagley for an adventure with reacher as soon as possible. Probably the most interesting character aside from reacher himself....
I am halfway through the book it seems okay for a read
I feel it’s time for Lee Child to take a break and write something else
He may end up denuding the brand value of reacher
No showdown. The bad guys are wimps. Extensive use of adjectives to pad up the book.
AVOID LIKE PLAGUR