- Paperback: 536 pages
- Publisher: Westland; New Second edition (28 July 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9386224941
- ISBN-13: 978-9386224941
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Customer Reviews: 609 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,048 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Passport to a Healthy Pregnancy (Revised and Updated) Paperback – 28 July 2017
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- No Cost EMI (2): No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Prime Savings : Flat 5% Reward Points + 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000) Here's how
- Prime Savings : 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 650 on minimum oder if Rs. 5,000 with HDFC Bank Debit Card (Non-EMI) transactions. Here's how
- Prime Savings : 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with HDFC Bank Credit Card and Credit/Debit EMI transactions. Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Get flat Rs 100 back on Amazon Pay Later sign up. Buy now & pay later. Register Now Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
..explained in detail in eloquent and simple words.
A book to be recommended for every couple... amply illustrated by colour diagrams and colour photographs that make the reading much easier.'--Sir Sabaratnam Arulkumaran, Professor and Head of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, St George's, University of London
...welcome this much needed book in a country where the largest number of babies are born every year and with a large number of women and families bedevilled by myths... bossing of elders... and lack of education. It reassures, influences and inspires.
For all women, pregnant or wanting to become pregnant and their husbands, this book is a must read...'--Prof. Shirish Sheth, Past President, FIGO
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I update my review after finishing this book...
Edit-i read most parts of the book and i found it is very helpful for first time pregnant mums.I bought this book in end of march2018 and i conceived in july2018🤣👶
As it is our first child we were anxious and scared about the baby. This book has provided information on almost everything about pregnancy. From day 1 of the first week to delivery it covers everything. It was like a boon for us. It also helped us in understanding medical terms which we need to be aware of which helped us get the scans done with confidence.
I would like to Thank Dr. Gita for her patience in listing down the details of the minute things. I wish we were somewhere closer to Dr. Gita to meet her personally.
But altogether, it's a wonderful book.
Gifted to my sister after I had my bub(can be used as a gift too) :)
Guess I can find such a good book on parenting.. if anybody knows, suggest please.
The easy Indian language help you a lot to make a bond with this book.
I wish it could get more coloured papers in it but it doesn't bother at all as soon as I proceed to every page.
This book feels like quite costly but trust me you'll never regret buying this.
Go for it, first time Mommys and Daddys.