- Paperback: 536 pages
- Publisher: Westland; New Second edition (28 July 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9386224941
- ISBN-13: 978-9386224941
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 14 x 5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 379 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,319 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Passport to a Healthy Pregnancy (Revised and Updated) Paperback – 28 Jul 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
..explained in detail in eloquent and simple words.
A book to be recommended for every couple... amply illustrated by colour diagrams and colour photographs that make the reading much easier.'--Sir Sabaratnam Arulkumaran, Professor and Head of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, St George's, University of London
...welcome this much needed book in a country where the largest number of babies are born every year and with a large number of women and families bedevilled by myths... bossing of elders... and lack of education. It reassures, influences and inspires.
For all women, pregnant or wanting to become pregnant and their husbands, this book is a must read...'--Prof. Shirish Sheth, Past President, FIGO
About the Author
Dr. Gita Arjun is an eminent obstetrician and gynaecologist who has been practising in Chennai for more than 25 years. She is currently the Director and Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at E.V. Kalyani Medical Centre, Chennai, India, an institution exclusively dedicated to women's health. A graduate of the Madras Medical College, she is a Diplomate, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Passionate about women's health issues, Dr. Gita Arjun now focuses on promoting women's awareness of wellness. In 2007 she established the Passport to Health programme to inspire women to pay attention to their health. The programme stresses the maintenance of good health and a healthy lifestyle on an individual level for each woman who takes part in it. Dr. Gita Arjun writes a regular column on 'Women and Wellness' for The Hindu, a leading national newspaper and is a regular contributor to the Tamil magazines Kumudam and Kumudam Snehithi. She also webcasts a regular feature on kumudam.com called Dr. Gita Arjun Speaks, which focuses on women's health issues.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I update my review after finishing this book...
Edit-i read most parts of the book and i found it is very helpful for first time pregnant mums.I bought this book in end of march2018 and i conceived in july2018🤣👶
Had also bought 'What to expect when you are expecting' but felt it was too elaborate and I don't need so many details. Go for this book.
It explains each stages of pregnancy and how you should respond to it.
It very well explains what problems you may face during pregnancy and how you can handle it.
MUST READ !!