- 10% instant discount up to Rs.2,000 on SBI credit cards, debit cards (excl. Rupay) and EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Up to Rs. 8,000 savings on total purchases above Rs. 50,000 on SBI credit cards, debit cards (excl. Rupay) and EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Kraft Seeds when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on SBI & HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs. 3,000 & Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs. 5,000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Unlock cashback upto Rs.2300 on BookMyShow, Swiggy, Yatra and UrbanClap. Order on the Amazon app during Great Indian Festival(no min order value)and pay through any pre-paid payment method to be eligible for this offer | Valid from 10th - 15 Oct'18 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Parsley Vegetable Seeds (Pack of 5) by Kraft Seeds
|Sale:||198.00 FREE Delivery on first order.|
|You Save:||22.00 (10%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Sowing Time : Jun To Nov
- 200 Each Packet
- 70-80% Germination
- Tested and superb quality by Kraft Seeds
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
Return Policy on this item
This item is non-returnable. Learn more. 10 Day Return Applicable only in case of manufacturing defect.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Parsley is a mild-flavoured herb, and parsley leaves are often used to create attractive garnishes for a variety of dishes. Rich in vitamins and minerals, the ruffled green herb is a flavourful addition to soups and other culinary delights. Although good old curly parsley is the most familiar, you might be surprised that there are many different kinds of parsley.
Parsley is not just a dark green garnish. The leaves are high in vitamins and minerals. I use parsley in soups, salads, and to make a scrumptious green shake of parsley, bananas, maple syrup and water. Parsley is also a good edible landscape plant. This low growing herb makes a good dark green edging for annual annual and perennial flower gardens.
From the Manufacturer
Seed Sowing Now Simple and Easy With Kraft Seeds
Prepare soil before sowing the seeds, by mixing Agro peat or Manure with soil (30:70), this will help in germination of seeds. If you are not able to find good quality Agro peat or manure, you may also use the available soil. Care needs to be taken to see that the soil is clean from any weed or insect.
Now open the seed packet on a white sheet of paper as while opening the seeds might fall, which are not visible to naked eyes. After preparing the soil, insert the seeds into the prepared to half (0.5) inch of depth. While watering, care needs to be taken to only sprinkling water through a sprinkler or manually using your hands hands, do not use pipe or a mug to water for the first week, as the force of water might damage the seed germination process. Germination may take place 10-18 days, depending upon different varieties.
Once the seeds grow in to seedlings, say around 3 inches, then you may transplant the seedlings to various pots or desired areas. The sapling needs to be checked at regular intervals to ensure it is not infected by any weed/pest or insect and if you find any such thing on the leaves or in soil then you may spray (Chloropyriphos/Cypermethrin) on it. Use Kraft seeds - Organic Manure once in 15 days for the growth of the flower/plant.