- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 10 or more Qualifying items offered by Pustak Sansaar. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Parashara Parad Mala - (200 grams, Silver White)
|Price:||1,900.00 + 50.00 Delivery charge|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- For wealth, intellect and oratory power. Cures High Blood Pressure and Asthma.
- Color: Silver White, Size: 200 grams
- Material: Parad
- Included Components: Parad Mala
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Parad Mala: Parad Mala is also known as Trilok Vijay Mala ensures victory over the three worlds. Parad has special significance in Ayurveda too. This mala is made on any one of four auspicious nights - Maha Shiv Ratri, Guru Purnima Ratri, Krishna Janmashtmi Ratri and Deepawali Ratri. Different samskara and pujas are performed. Bhairava puja is done for each of the beads of the mala. A lamp is lit and trividhatmak knots are applied to it. Lastly Meruma Podshi and Kamladevi is established. This entire work is performed after midnight.
Benefits: The Beads or Mala bestows the wearer with wealth, intellect, oratory power, happiness, joy and an attractive personality. One can attain sixty four siddhis and nine nidhis by donning this rosary. Wearing of parad mala / beads helps in controlling various diseases like High Blood Pressure, Asthma and increase the Sex Power. Parad in the form of beads is also very powerful, it cures diabetes, blood pressure and heart diseases. The bead or rosary of parad beads shall be worn around the neck or waist.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|