PaperBlanks Embellished Manuscripts Gandhi Right Against Might Hard Cover Single Ruled Diary Notebook - 10 cm x 14 cm, 176 Pages (Cream)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Small: 10 x 14 cm, 176 lined pages
- Durable smythe sewn binding
- Acid-free, archival paper made only with sustainable forest pulp and fountain pen friendly
- Back storage pouch, ribbon page marker
- Magnetic flap closure
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Related items to consider
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From peaceful warriors comes revolutionary justice. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (1869-1948), known as Mahatma Gandhi, helped free India from British rule and inspired worldwide civil rights movements with his philosophy of peaceful protest. The note reproduced on our cover was handwritten by Gandhi in 1930 on the day before he committed one of his greatest acts of defiance: breaking the Salt Act. The issue of the British monopoly over salt in colonial India was one that Gandhi had long stood against. Though the salt tax may not have been a problem at the forefront of many minds in the 1930s, it represented all that was wrong with British rule and Gandhi’s challenging of it quickly gained support. Beginning in Sabarmati Ashram, Ahmedabad, Gandhi and nearly eighty of his followers set out on the morning of March 12th, 1930, walking toward the village of Dandi on the Arabian Sea (about 400km away). Eventually, the procession of marchers grew to over 3km in length! By April 5th, thousands of people had joined the procession and were there to hear Gandhi declare, “I want world sympathy in this battle of right against might.” This immortal phrase, which he wrote down just before symbolically breaking the Salt Act, is inscribed on our cover.
From the manufacturer
PaperBlanks: Journals as Functional Art
At PaperBlanks, we have been producing superb writing journals for over twenty years. At the heart of everything we create is our belief that art matters. Every Paperblanks book is inspired by world art and culture, by traditional craft and practice, and by visionaries, rebels and artists across the ages.
Features and Attributes
- Acid-free, sustainable forest paper
- 100% Recycled binder boards
- Smythe sewn binding technique
- Fountain pen friendly
- Ivory paper
- Licensed reproductions of artwork, techniques and historic manuscripts
Innovative design, careful handiwork and conscientious manufacturing practices all go into the creation of every PaperBlanks product. We take painstaking care with every detail of the creative process, from the individual product components to the well-being of the craftspeople who put them together.
The Smyth Sewn technique is recognized as the highest-quality binding available in today’s market. It is a classic style of bookmaking in which the pages are sewn together and reinforced.
The journals are made with the finest quality acid-free paper. Our products are all environmental-friendly, made with sustainable forest pulp. The ink never seeps through with our paper, it is fountain pen friendly and the notebooks will give you an extra-smooth writing finish.
The journals have a beautiful red ribbon as a page marker along with a memento pouch at the end that completes the package. The pouch can be used to store loose sheets.
The journals come with an elastic band, magnetic wrap, or clasp closures. Each type of closure has it’s own charm and everyone has a favourite.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|