- Reading level: 4 - 7 years
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Annick Press Ltd (21 May 1981)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0920236251
- ISBN-13: 978-0920236253
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 0.3 x 8.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #9,889 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Paper Bag Princess (Munsch for Kids) Paperback – 21 May 1981
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Lush and beguiling legends and gloriously gory descriptions... rich with color... will rivet all but the most squeamish readers.
About the Author
Robert Munsch is the author of more than 25 books for children including "The Paper Bag Princes" and "Stephanie's Ponytail." He was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and studied to be a Jesuit priest before deciding to work with children instead. He taught in a variety of nursery schools and daycare centers while he earned an MA in Early Childhood Education. In 1975, Munsch and his wife, Ann, moved to Guelph, Ontario. The Munschs have three children: Julie, Andrew, and Tyya (see them all in "Something Good!"). Michael Martchenko has illustrated over 30 books for children and has exhibited his work throughout North America. He has won numerous awards for design and illustration. He lives with his wife, Patricia, in Toronto.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wish i had read the reviews before ordering it.