Panasonic 80 cm (32 Inches) HD Ready LED Smart TV TH-32ES48DX (Black) (2017 model)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Resolution : HD Ready (1366x768p) | Refresh Rate: 100 hertz | Viewing Angle: 178 degrees
- Display: Adaptive Backlight Dimming | IPS LED Panel | Vivid Digital Pro
- Smart TV Features: Built-in WiFi | Opera Smart | Web Browser | Flash Player | Easy Mirroring
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound : 16 Watts Output
- Installation: For installation/wall mounting/demo of this product once delivered, directly contact Panasonic at 18001031333/18001081333 and provide product's model name and seller's details mentioned on your invoice. The service center will allot you a convenient slot for the service
- Warranty: 1 year standard manufacturer warranty from Panasonic
- Easy returns: This product is eligible for replacement/refund within 10 days of delivery in case of any product defects, damage or features not matching the description provided
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
IPS LED, HD, 178 viewing angle, opera smart, built-in Wi-Fi, web browser, flash player, easy mirroring, sound station 8Wx2, 100Hz, USB movie x 2, HDMI x 2.
From the manufacturer
Easily reproduced what’s showing on your portable device on your TV’s much bigger screen.
Internet App-capable TVs can go onto the internet to access a wide range of apps, video on demand services and games stored in the cloud.
Adaptive Backlight Dimming
Delivers both deep blacks in dark scenes and plenty of punch in bright scenes.
Smart Opera OS.
The IPS panel provides high light transmittance and a wide viewing angle, with an LED backlight that efficiently increases brightness. This IPS LED technology helps to achieve a high level of picture quality.
Vivid Digital Pro
Natural skin tones and colours with bright, sharp images.
Power Supply: AC Auto 110 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you think it is an ordinary tv then it is a good product.
If you feel it is smart tv then it is a worst product.
1. No wall mount in the box and also it is waste. if you buy a wall mount. The power plug is in the center position of the wall mount attached area. It is not possible to use the wallmount. wallmount crush the main power plug. you need to buy a special wall mount. which is not exist.
2.Dummy Inbuilt apps. you don't find any famous apps except YOUTUBE. Even in the system update till date i am not find any usefull Apps.
3. Screen mirroring is worst. I have tried to connect my sony xperia XA ULTRA DUAL. Third time i was connected successfully but the audio is not synched. Video quality also very worst. I am not expect this from panasonic tv.
you can't do screen mirroring that much easily eventhough you connected after restarting your tv and mobile 3 to 4 times - connected screen mirroring the picture quality is worst
The Opera browser is slow, and the OS installed will never be as fast as the mobile phone we are using.
it was a good deal in 19,990.
picture and sound quality is ultimate
looks like premium quality
connectivity options are outstanding like using browser and youtube
doesn't support mp3.....errr
the wall mount given is such a waste