Pampers Premium Care Pants Diapers, X-Large, 36 Count
|Price:||920.00 ( 25.56 / Item) FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||79.00 (8%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- New Pampers Premium Pants with new, improved cotton like softness
- Lotion with Aloe Vera to protect your baby’s delicate skin
- 3 Air channels which help your baby’s skin breathe
- Wetness indicator which turns from Yellow to Blue when it may be time to change
- Unique Disposal tape which helps fold and seal the diaper
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
New Pampers Premium Pants with cotton like soft materials is best for your baby’s delicate skin. Pampers Premium Pants contain lotion with Aloe Vera and 3 Air Channels which helps your baby’s skin breathe. Experience 5 Star comfort with unique added features like Wetness Indicator which turns Yellow to Blue indication when you may change and Disposal Tape which helps you in easy disposal of the diaper. Pampers Premium Pants are available in New-born (NB), S, M, L, XL and XXL sizes.
From the manufacturer
Pampers Premium Care Pants
Pampers Premium Care Pants are designed to give your baby our best skin protection. Made from silky soft materials, these new pants are superior to ordinary pants protect your baby’s precious skin. They come with 3 absorbing channels that distribute wetness evenly and lock it away to keep your baby dry and confortable from very first touch.
Features and Benefits
- Silky Soft: Silky Soft materials keep baby’s skin comfortable from the very first touch
- 3 Absorbing Channels: Distribute wetness evenly and lock it away to keep baby dry
- Top Dry layer: Helps absorbs wetness to keep baby’s skin dry and comfortable
- Breathable Materials: 1 Million micropores let fresh air in so baby’s skin can breathe easily
- S-Curve Design: Gently follows his every move to protect his skin from friction
- Baby Lotion: Infused with mild lotion t help protect baby’s delicate skin from irritation
- Wetness Indicator: Turns from yellow to blue indicating when it may be time to change the diaper
How to Change your Baby's Pants
Put your hands through the leg openings and stretch out the sides.
While baby is standing, place the feet through the leg holes one at a time.
Pull the waistband up above baby's navel to secure. Check that the waistband is secure and that the gathered material around the baby's legs folds outward, not inward.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. They are softer than the regular diapers
2. Never causes redness or rashes which the regular ones did at times
3. Has a tape attached to it for easy disposal
4. Has a wetness indicator that turns blue when it's time to change the diaper (This got my attention!)
5. Price per diaper almost equals the regular ones
This is going to be my choice for the coming months until my kid it completely toilet trained.
And now they came up with the premium care pants , the best until now .
They are light in weight , easy to pull up and pull off , the best quality diapers up til now.
Babies won't get any diaper rashes , or any sort of irritation in wearing it .
It has excellent absorption quality and skin-friendly which is the most important factor for the babies .
The price is not the regular price , but due to it's such good quality and material it's worth the price .
Overall it's a good product for your babies , i would recommend it to the parents to use it for their babies before they get the rashes .
The material of these diaper pants is very soft and wraps snugly around the legs of the little one. It is definitely skin-friendly, which is important for babies. Also, it is easy to strap on and take off. A handy feature of the product is that it turns blue when it gets wet beyond a point - an indication for you that the baby has urinated in it. These diapers are easy to carry on a trip as well. Over all good experience.
Most recent customer reviews
So i use normal pampers during day time and premium one during night