Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 60.00 Delivery charge
+ 149.00 Delivery charge
Pampers Premium Care Pants Diapers Monthly Box Pack, Medium, 108 Count
|Price:||1,365.00 ( 12.64 / Item) FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||634.00 (32%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- New pampers premium pants with new, improved cotton like softness
- Lotion with aloe vera to protect your baby’s delicate skin
- 3 Air channels which help your baby’s skin breathe
- Wetness indicator which turns from yellow to blue when it may be time to change
- Unique disposal tape which helps fold and seal the diaper
- No.1 Choice of doctors for diapers
- Instructions Included
This item is non-returnable.Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Subscribe & Save: Flat 10% off when you subscribe to 3 or more products. T&C apply Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
New pampers premium pants with cotton like soft materials is best for your baby’s delicate skin. Pampers premium pants contain lotion with aloe vera and 3 air channels which helps your baby’s skin breathe. Experience 5 star comfort with unique added features like wetness indicator which turns yellow to blue indication when you may change and disposal tape which helps you in easy disposal of the diaper. Pampers is the no. 1 Choice of doctors for diapers. Pampers premium pants are available in new-born (nb), s, m, l, xl and xxl sizes.
From the manufacturer
About the Product
Everything that touches your baby’s skin should be as comforting as your first loving touch. That’s why Pampers - the No.1 Choice of Doctors* bring you New Premium Care Pants. Made with select cotton-like materials, they are crafted with a soft and stretchy belt to provide comfort to your baby’s skin. It’s the 5-star protection your little one deserves from day one.
*Based on 'Nielsen India February 2018 Survey' among 199 pediatricians from metros who recommend diapers.
Made with Cotton-Like Soft Materials - they are Just One Pull to Put on
1. Cotton-Like Softness - Select cotton-like material provides softness and comfort.
2. 3 Absorbing Channels - Distribute wetness evenly and lock it away to keep your baby’s skin dry.
3. Top Dry layer - Helps absorbs wetness to keep your baby’s skin dry and comfortable.
4. Breathable Materials - 1 Million micro pores let fresh air in so your baby’s skin can breathe easily.
5. S-Curve Design - Gently follows his every move to protect his skin from friction.
6. Baby Lotion - Infused with mild lotion to help protect your baby’s delicate skin from irritation.
7. Wetness Indicator - Turns from yellow to blue indicating when it may be time to change the diaper.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. They are softer than the regular diapers
2. Never causes redness or rashes which the regular ones did at times
3. Has a tape attached to it for easy disposal
4. Has a wetness indicator that turns blue when it's time to change the diaper (This got my attention!)
5. Price per diaper almost equals the regular ones
This is going to be my choice for the coming months until my kid it completely toilet trained.
The wetness indicator is again a plus telling me to change by turning blue. The all-around soft belt for the waist are is soft and comfortable and easy to wear.
Disposal also becomes easy as the pants can be folded and sealed with the tape present in diaper.
Overall, Pampers has been a very satisfying product for my baby and me
1. The diapers are very soft and smooth on baby skin leaving them all happy and comfortable never ever experienced any diaper rash in the last five to six months ever
2. It has a long lasting absorption without being wet and causing discomfort to babies ( a must choice for a dry happy night)
3. What caught my eye was the blue line - the indicator that the diaper needs to b changed this addresses our diaper change need and also leaves the mommies assured that the baby is peeing well and isn’t dehydrated (happens for many babies that they don’t urinate in diaper hence this indicator very imperative and helpful)
4. There’s this stick tape which makes the disposal easy
5. And above all it truly is a premium product at a very reasonable cost (Amazon keeps running this deals and they are so so very lucrative that it’s a complete bonanza)
All, in all , this product is my take until needed and will certainly recommend it for all mommies looking for a happy baby and a comfort one .
Moreover, very disturbed that Amazon automatically substituted the new variant in our subscription without informing us that the product had changed.