Pampers New Born Size Diaper Pants, (20 Count)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Revolutionary 3 extra absorb channels that help distribute wetness evenly
- These diaper pants have magic gel that locks wetness away for up to 12 hours of dryness
- Flexible waist band on these diaper pants adapts to baby’s movements for comfortable fit
- Breathable soft belt and leg cuffs to help air circulate and keep your baby’s skin fresh
- Baby lotion that moisturizes and nourishes your baby’s skin to protect it from diaper rash and irritation
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
New Pampers baby dry pants style diapers have 3 revolutionary extra absorb channels, that help distribute wetness evenly throughout the pants diapers, so wetness doesn’t collect in one place. Their magic gel layer locks wetness inside and offers up to 12 hours of dryness to help your baby sleep soundly all night.
From the manufacturer
New Pampers Baby Dry Pants have 3 revolutionary Extra Absorb Channels, that help distribute wetness evenly throughout the pants, so wetness doesn’t collect in one place. Their magic Gel layer locks wetness inside and offers up to 12 hours of dryness to help your baby sleep soundly all night.
1. Revolutionary 3 Extra Absorb Channels that help distribute wetness evenly.
2. Magic Gel that locks wetness away for up to 12 hours of dryness.
3. Flexible waist band that adopts to baby’s movements for a comfortable fit.
4. Breathable soft belt & leg cuffs to help air circulate and keep you baby’s skin fresh.
5. Baby lotion that helps protects your baby’s delicate skin from diaper rash and irritation.
How to Change Baby's Pants
Step 1: Stretch
Put your hands through the leg openings and stretch out the diaper's sides.
Step 2: Put On
Put baby's legs through the legs holes one at a time.
Step 3: Pull Up
Pull the waistband up above baby's navel to secure. Check that the waistband is secure and that the gathered material around baby's legs folds outward not inward.
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good for 6-8 hours
Easy to remove
Easy to dispose
Got at a cheap price in sale
Putting them on is a tough job
Gets heavy after certain hours/turns. Once heavy baby can be uncomfortable
Size is not perfect but just okay
Pampers is a very well known brand. I am using pampers for my baby and I am happy with the results of this product.
The 3 extra absorb channels, the best feature of this diaper style has ensured that I never had the problem of leaks and unnecessary changes during the nights or on long journeys.
The absorbency and dryness of diapers are good.
The style is well suited for my active toddler and has a flexible waistband that adapts to his quick movements without leaving any marks.
I am very happy and impressed with pampers new born diaper pants and recommend the same to all my knowns.