- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
PT-810 Bluetooth 2.0+EDR USB Music Receiver(Black or White)
|Price:||450.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Working frequency: 2.0MHz
- To upgrade the normal speaker to wireless Bluetooth speaker in an instant
- Power Supply USB 5V
- Transmission rate: 2.0Mbps
- Can be paired to any Bluetooth enabled devices, such as iPhone, iPad, Samsung smart phone, PC computers, laptops, tablets
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
To upgrade the normal speaker to wireless Bluetooth speaker in an instant
Can be paired to any Bluetooth enabled devices, such as iPhone, iPad, Samsung smart phone, PC computers, laptops, tablets
External power needed
Working frequency: 2.0MHz
Transmission rate: 2.0Mbps
Bluetooth pairing code: 0000
Transmission Distance (Maximum) :10 meters
Package Type :Retail
Package Contents :1*Bluetooth Music Receiver, 1*3.5mm Audio Cable (31cm)
Depth :10 mm
Height :41 mm
Width :20.9 mm
Product Weight :6.0 g
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only issue is the build quality i.e. it was connected to the USB power adapter I connected in the car and when I pulled it out, the plastic body casing came off in my hand and the circuit board was exposed, I snapped it back and it's fine for now. But I guess you can't complain for Rs.500 can you.
2. Its a very cheap quality Chinese product. Literally.
3. I was not using it in a very high quality sound system. So can't say exactly, if it reduces the sound quality or not.
1. When ever connects of gets disconnected, it speaks something, like notification. Which is not cool. Its annoying.
2. Once you have switched it on, you have to stream media, else it makes some kind of annoying sound. If you pause the music through the streaming device, in around a minute, it starts producing continuous sound and you cant leave it like that. You have to switch the Bluetooth system off. So, basically, it not very useful, since you have to get up every-time, you stop or pause the music.
About the product.
I got a white one, it has a short 3.5mm stereo male to male cable bundled. It never asked for any passcode to establish the connection. It got a led to indicate different state such as flash for waiting for connection and long flash for connection established etc. It also notify connection and disconnection by sound, which is cool. I tried to connect my phones and desktop with BT adaptor, all worked fine.
When I tried with headset it was unable to reproduce low frequency sounds (bass), but coupled with my amplifier it made decent bass. So I think the output of PT-810 cannot provide sufficient amperage to make bass to a headset. But amplifier does not require much amperage so it work without any issue.
Another thing is that when you receive a call when streaming music to pt-810, it mutes the music but does NOT act as a speakerphone.
Overall a decent product and it worth the money. I bought it for my non-bt car stereo.