- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 9.8 x 2.9 cm
- Item model number: SG_B07CFYQ9SN_IN
- ASIN: B07CFYQ9SN
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 12 April 2018
- Average Customer Review: 506 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#208 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #10 in Moisturizers
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 60.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 72.00 Delivery charge
Ponds Light Moisturiser 150ml
|Price:||FREE Delivery on first order. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 95.00 (45%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Lightweight and non-oily formula
- Moisturises dry skin with 24 hr moisture lock
- Ideal for all year round use
- Spreads easily and instantly absorbs
- Leaves skin soft, with non-oily fresh glow
- Vitamin E enriched nourishing care for face, hands and body
- Suitable for all skin types
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Directions:Usage - Dot the cream across you face and then massage in an upward and outward spiral motion. Now apply some cream on your hands and body & gently massage.
Pond's light moisturiser is a light sensorial cream from Pond's for soft, moisturised skin with non-oily fresh glow. It is enriched with vitamin e which moisturises your skin from deep within. It contains glutamic acid which is an amino acid that is produced naturally in the human body, this helps to restore the moisture balance to keep the skin soft and smooth. Its lightweight formula absorbs into the skin instantly and makes it ideal for all year-round use. Loaded with vitamin b3 and vitamin c, this formula improves skin renewal process and restores skin’s barrier. It is clinically proven to give an even-toned, glowing skin which is non-oily. Sunscreen with SPF 15 protects the skin by effectively blocking uv rays. Infused with glycerine, this moisturiser improves skin’s radiance, softness, smoothness and healthy appearance. It’s lightweight and non-oily formula does not make the skin feeling sticky and oily. It’s 24-hour moisture lock technology locks in moisture deep within to prevent moisture loss. The rich luxurious formula spreads easily on the skin making it easy to apply on face, hands and body. Pond's light moisturiser nourishes the skin deeply and keeps it moisturised all year round.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
506 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's not suitable to treat dry skin as this is very light. Use Ponds original cold cream which are more oily, creamy & heavy for night use or to treat dry skin.
Caution: This is more like a lotion than cream. So, beware while opening the container or it may spill out.
So I have used this moisturiser for 3 days now, twice daily and have a total of 6 small breakouts on my previously healthy skin. I will wait for the acne to subside and give this another try and update this review.
Also the product does contain parabens and mineral oil (in fair amounts) so if your skin is sensitive to them, it's best to give it a pass.
5stars for the packaging and timely delivery by amazon.