auto-hp family womens-fashion

on 17 January 2018
This power bank is great! I have been using it for over 2 years and still going strong! No indication of any problems except it getting a little dirty because of its white colour.. Otherwise no problems at all. It can charge your 3000 mah phone for almost 3 and a half times on full charge.. And generally we need power banks to just top off the battery.. So this one is more than enough..
on 17 December 2017
It was working great in the first 5 months but start down and down now it became totally dead without any information for the customer service as it still under warranty, so if any one can help me by providing the customer service contact wether phone or email
on 6 January 2018
I am posting​ this feedback after almost 3 years of buying it and i tell u guys it is still with me. No issue till. Only i dropped it once and after that the led light is not working but besides everything is fine. Good power bank.
on 18 September 2016
good product.I Am not a heavy user of battery bank.I am using samsung j7 .I can charge for 2 to 2.5 times.less heati ng or almost no heating.lastly i say only one thing it is worth for your money.

Almost 1.5 years completed.still using.it fell down 4-5 times but,still working fine.I am happy that i have purchased this one.
on 16 December 2015
Reallly super battery... Helped me in various difficult situations of low charge... It really charges quick and has a great capacity to hold charge (stand by) time is great... My phone has 2600mAh battery nd this powerbank charges my phone around 2-3 times to full charge....great product... Loved it... And can't forget to mention that amazon delivery was as usual fast nd quality based.
on 29 December 2017
Faulty product not able to contact the manufacturer. Product is getting super hot when charged via mobile charge adapter and charging is dead slow 1 point charged in 8 hours. Also responds the same when charged via laptop usb. Amazon can refrain selling products from unauthorized manufacturers.
on 1 September 2017
I have been using it for almost a year now. Good solid quality. Charges my almost discharged phone twice even now
on 10 May 2017
Product has good built and design but when it comes to durability it can but you in state of bother. Backup of power bank has come down tremendously low only after 45 days of use
on 23 May 2017
Its stops charging after 3 months of purchase. Bad product. Seller and Amazon both cheaters. I think they sold duplicate product or defective product. Don't buy.
on 1 July 2016
Nice and Reliable power bank among the available products.

This is the third time i am purchasing PNY in the family. Just go for it without any thought