auto-hp beauty-hpc family

on 23 May 2017
I am posting this review almost after couple of years of it's purchase. The power bank still works exceptionally well. Had been using it for my Moto E. It can be said that this power bank is effective for the cellphones that have battery capacity of around 3100 mAh. Saying this because after purchasing LeTV Le 1S, Redmi Note 4, this power bank wasnt compatible for them. Above all for all the less battery capacity cellphones, it is good as long as it lasts.
on 2 April 2016
After 8 Months of Use Product Quality Deteriorated and Quality of Charging is less than Half. Thus Battery provided inside is not upto the Mark. I had Chinese Power Bank of Same Capacity Lasted for 4 Years without any Issues.
4 people found this helpful
on 29 September 2015
Very good product. I use a phone with 3000mah battery and this product was able to fully charge it two times with excellent speed as you would charge with a wall charger. It can easily be slided into your trouser or jeans packet along with the phone to be charged. It came pre-charged but however I charged it overnight and began using it. No complaints as I am using it extensively for over a month.
on 22 April 2015
Bought it happy gona write review after using it
Update
Used for more than 2 weeks
Not as expected only charge my phone once with baterry of 3200 mah ....disappointed...
4 people found this helpful
on 3 April 2018
This powerbank is realy good... Small and cute.. And fast charging and could charge my mobile twice.Mine after continous usage for almost 1 and half years. The charging has slow down and now can charge my mobile for 60 %.after that u have to again charge it. Worth the money.
on 23 June 2015
Got it in May first week deal for 599/- charges iPhone 5s (max 2 or 2.5 times) and power other devices like a USB speaker for a while on single charge. Pretty much useful while using for charging iPhone while using data in travel. Comes with a built-in LED to serve as a torch. If you looking for charging Tab and high mAH (2K) devices then look for 10000 mAH. By the way, PNY is original equipment manufacturer(OEM) for HP.
on 22 June 2016
Pros..- 1. nicely designed 2.light weight 3.turbo cable 4.inbuilt torch 5.low price 6.renowned american brand 7. Take Less time to get full charged (4 hrs max)

Cons.- 1. 5200 mAH ... Charge ur fon only for appeox 1.5 times
3 people found this helpful
on 12 June 2016
I have used the product for few days and it's very useful & very much serves my purpose. The micro USB cable provided is of poor quality, the micro USB side came off. Now I am using Tukzer cable with this. I bought this for 645. Now today 12 june 2016 the price is 629.
on 4 September 2015
I haven't used other power banks. But i have heard enough from people using other power banks. They are generally happy with the mAh rating of the power banks, as thye give atleat 75% performance . But this one disappointed me, I chose this looking at the brand, but with this i can charge only one battery of 2k once.
pros.: design: cute and slim. Unmatched build quality
on 18 September 2015
Purchased this Power Bank after quiet a research and reading reviews of other power banks and its worth the money.
Beautiful and sleek product, have been using it for last few months.
Easy to carry
Fast Charging
Can fully charge my Nokia Lumia 630 twice
LED Flashlight is very helpful.
Holds charge for pretty long time and does not get discharged fast.
Takes pretty long to recharge though ;) I guess its obvious
Go for it guys...