- Paperback: 688 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education; Fifth edition (20 December 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9332582734
- ISBN-13: 978-9332582736
- Package Dimensions: 24 x 16.8 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #47,574 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
PHP and MySQL Web Development Paperback – 20 Dec 2016
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Laura Thomson is director of engineering at Mozilla Corporation. She was formerly a principal at both OmniTI and Tangled Web Design and she has worked for RMIT University and the Boston Consulting Group. She holds a Bachelor of Applied Science (Computer Science) degree and a Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Systems Engineering) degree with honors.
Luke Welling is a software engineer and regularly speaks on open source and web development topics at conferences such as OSCON, ZendCon, MySQL, PHPCon, OSDC and Linux Tag. He has worked for OmniTI, for the web analytics company Hitwise.com, at the database vendor MySQL AB and as an independent consultant at Tangled Web Design. He has taught computer science at RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia and holds a Bachelor of Applied Science (Computer Science) degree.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.