- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; Raunak php study edition (1 July 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070223629
- ISBN-13: 978-0070223622
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 2.8 x 24 cm
- Average Customer Review: 48 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #12,855 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
PHP: The Complete Reference Paperback – 1 Jul 2017
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Your One-Stop Guide to Web Development with PHP--Covers PHP 5.2
Build dynamic, cross-browser Web applications with PHP--the server-side programming language that's taken the Internet by storm. Through detailed explanations and downloadable code examples, this comprehensive guide shows you, step-by-step, how to configure PHP, create PHP-enabled Web pages, and put every advanced development tool to work.
PHP: The Complete Reference explains how to personalize the PHP work space, define operators and variables, manipulate strings and arrays, deploy HTML forms and buttons, and process user input. You'll learn how to access database information, track client-side preferences using cookies, execute FTP and e-mail transactions, and publish your applications to the Web. You'll also get in-depth coverage of PHP's next-generation Web 2.0 design features, including AJAX, XML, and RSS.
- Install PHP and set up a customized development environment
- Work with variables, operators, loops, strings, arrays, and functions
- Integrate HTML controls, text fields, forms, radio buttons, and checkboxes
- Accept and validate user-entered data from Web pages
- Simplify programming using PHP's object-oriented tools
- Build blogs, guest books, and feedback pages with server-side file storage
- Write MySQL scripts that retrieve, modify, and update database information
- Set cookies, perform FTP transactions, and send e-mails from PHP sessions
- Build AJAX-enabled Web pages
- Draw graphics on the server
- Create XML components and add RSS feeds
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Happy with Amazon's service, as for the book, it's one of the best out there if you are looking for a complete learning package, it's my second book of "the complete reference " series.
The book gives baby steps for php programming
But for ajax I will not recommend it .