- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; Raunak php study edition (1 July 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070223629
- ISBN-13: 978-0070223622
- Product Dimensions: 47 x 7.1 x 61 cm
- Average Customer Review: 32 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,136 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 108.00 Delivery charge
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
PHP: The Complete Reference Paperback – 1 Jul 2017
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Your One-Stop Guide to Web Development with PHP--Covers PHP 5.2
Build dynamic, cross-browser Web applications with PHP--the server-side programming language that's taken the Internet by storm. Through detailed explanations and downloadable code examples, this comprehensive guide shows you, step-by-step, how to configure PHP, create PHP-enabled Web pages, and put every advanced development tool to work.
PHP: The Complete Reference explains how to personalize the PHP work space, define operators and variables, manipulate strings and arrays, deploy HTML forms and buttons, and process user input. You'll learn how to access database information, track client-side preferences using cookies, execute FTP and e-mail transactions, and publish your applications to the Web. You'll also get in-depth coverage of PHP's next-generation Web 2.0 design features, including AJAX, XML, and RSS.
- Install PHP and set up a customized development environment
- Work with variables, operators, loops, strings, arrays, and functions
- Integrate HTML controls, text fields, forms, radio buttons, and checkboxes
- Accept and validate user-entered data from Web pages
- Simplify programming using PHP's object-oriented tools
- Build blogs, guest books, and feedback pages with server-side file storage
- Write MySQL scripts that retrieve, modify, and update database information
- Set cookies, perform FTP transactions, and send e-mails from PHP sessions
- Build AJAX-enabled Web pages
- Draw graphics on the server
- Create XML components and add RSS feeds
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Happy with Amazon's service, as for the book, it's one of the best out there if you are looking for a...Read more