- Actors: Elizabeth Reaser, Lulu Wilson, Annalise Basso
- Directors: Mike Flanagan, Jeff Howard
- Format: Dolby, NTSC, Widescreen
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English
- Region: Region 5 (Read more about DVD formats.)
- Rated: A (Adults Only)
- Studio: Universal Studio
- Product Release Date: 16 Feb 2017
- Run Time: 94 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- ASIN: B06X3R8N2D
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,247 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
- #31 in Horror (Movies & TV Shows)
Ouija: Origin of Evil
|Sale:||₹ 175.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 324.00 (65%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant Discount on IndusInd bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on Yes bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Ouija: Origin of Evil tells a terrifying new tale in 1967 Los Angeles. A widowed mother and her two daughters add a new stunt to bolster their séance scam business and unwittingly invite authentic evil into their home.
Showing 1-8 of 11 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Alice receives a notice that the bank intends to foreclose on their home. Doris contacts the board for help, believing she is communicating with her dead father. The spirit leads her to a secret compartment behind the basement wall containing a pouch of cash. When she gives the money to her mother, the family has a Ouija session, believing they can contact Roger. When the board answers a question only Roger would know the answer to, a thrilled Alice begins believing that they are in contact with her dead husband.
Soon, Doris becomes possessed by a shadowy spirit. Lina, who is becoming disturbed by the changes in her sister, finds papers written by Doris in fluent Polish, a language she does not know, and brings them to Father Tom to translate. Troubled, Father Tom visits them for a Ouija session under the pretense of contacting his dead wife Gloria. Although the session appears to be successful, Father Tom later explains to Alice and Lina that Doris did not contact Gloria. Instead, for every question he asked, she read his thoughts and repeated the answers he was thinking in his mind. He reveals that the pages are entries written by a Polish immigrant named Marcus, who was taken captive during World War II by a sadistic doctor who conducted experiments on him and other captives inside the house's basement. These spirits knew answers that only Roger would know because they have been watching the family since the day they moved in.
Meanwhile, Doris kills Lina's boyfriend Mikey. When they find the body, Father Tom, Alice, and Lina burn the Ouija board in the furnace. Father Tom finds the secret room where the experiments were conducted, and is possessed by the spirits. He attacks Alice and Lina, but momentarily seizes clarity, only to be killed by Doris. Alice is captured, while Roger's spirit carries an unconscious Lina to her bed. Recalling an earlier moment when her doll's mouth was stitched by her father's spirit "to shut out the voices", she realizes she must sew Doris' mouth shut to quiet the spirits' voices and stop the evil. She fights off the embodied evil spirits to do so but kills Doris in the process, reuniting with her father. The spirits possess Lina and stab Alice. As she dies, Alice sees Roger and Doris together.
Lina is committed to a mental hospital for the suspected murder of her mother. She tells her doctor that she knows she will never be alone again. Later, Lina summons Doris's evil spirit with a makeshift Ouija board.
Forty-seven years later, a now elderly and still institutionalized Lina receives a visit from someone claiming to be her niece.