Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 100.00 Delivery charge
Ottogi Jin Ramen Korean Style Instant Noodles - Pack of 5
|Price:||FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 215.00 (33%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Vegetarian Ramen Korean style instant noodles - Pack of 5
- Easy to cook, and ready in a couple of minutes
- Chwey, Soft Ramen style noodles with spicy traditional Korean flavour
- Contains wheat gluten and soya products
- Comes with a dehydrated vegetable mix consisting of Chinese cabbage, mushroom, carrot, green onion, red pepper and textured vegetable protein (wheat and soya)
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from order. Here's how
- 50% up to Rs.150 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Ottogi Jin Ramen Korean style instant noodles are easy to make and ready in a couple of minutes. These vegetable flavoured spicy noodles have a great taste. Cooking Instructions: 1. Put the vegetable mix in 550ml of water. Once it boils, add soup mix with noodles and let it boil for 4 more minutes. 2. You can add more vegetables, kimchi, eggs or any toppings of your choice.
Showing 1-8 of 31 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I didn't have any expectations ordering this because I solely got it for the price but I have to place this above Shin Ramyun. It's a spicier more flavourful version of Shin. The noodles are a lot more bouncy and chewy which is just how I like my instant noodles.
I'd suggest adding the topping packet while cooking the noodle because the tiny yet flavourful mushroom pieces take forever to soak in the soup.
Also, if you can't handle your spice or would like to mix it up when you reach your 4th pack, add a slice of cheese and about 30 ml of milk to make a cheesy, creamy version of Jin Ramen.
Add a fried egg on top and R. I. P.
well for starters I would say it was spicy as I added cayenne powder thinking it wouldn’t be spicy on my 1st try.. luved it..! It was vegan..👍🏻