- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
OtterBox Defender 77-52141 Mobile Case for Apple iPhone 6/ 6s (Black)
|Price:||2,095.00 + 383.43 Delivery charge|
|You Save:||1,204.00 (36%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Robust, 3-layer protective case, with a built-in screen protector, withstands scratches, drops, bumps and shock
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6, 6s
- Belt-clip holster included that doubles as a kickstand for hand-free media viewing
- Port covers keep out dust and debris and may not be compatible with 30-pin to lightning adapters or non-Apple branded USB to lightning cables
- 1 year limited product warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Color:REALTREE MAX 5 (BLAZE ORANGE/BLACK/MAX 5 DESIGN) Â |Â Product Packaging:Standard Packaging The OtterBox Defender Series case for Apple iPhone 6/6s provides heavy duty protection against drops, dust and damage without taking away from the usability of your phone's features. The Defender Series case offers triple-layer protection and is built from a high-impact polycarbonate shell, durable silicone slipcover and a built-in screen protector, making it one of the toughest cases on the market. Why else do you think we called it the Defender Series?
From the manufacturer
Defender Series for iPhone 6/6s
Protecting your Mobile World
Building protective cases is what we do at OtterBox. But, we give you so much more than a case.
Every case we make delivers premium quality and ultimate protection. Plus, you get world-class customer service.
- *Source: The NPD Group/U.S. Consumer Tracking Service, 4/2014 – 03/2015
Defend your Device from Drops, Dirt and Daily Adventures
Defender Series for iPhone 6/6s
Defender Series for iPhone 6/6s combines three ultra-tough layers, including a built-in touchscreen protector, to guard your device against the drops, dirt, scrapes and bumps of daily device use. Plus, the included holster gives you the quick draw on calls and converts into a convenient stand to watch your movies, use your apps or get caught up on work emails. Defender Series is designed to take the punishment, so your iPhone 6/6s doesn’t have to.
- Drop Protection
- Dust Protection
- Screen Protection
- Scratch Protection
- Easy On/Off Functionality
- Included Holster
Defender Series is your device’s first line of defense against drops, falls, impacts and the rugged world outside.
What’s in the Box — Includes Everything you Need! — Protecting your Mobile World
OtterBox Certified Drop+ Protection
The best defense is better defense. Defender Series shields your device with three ultra-tough layers and uncompromising protection. Plus, at OtterBox we have a team of dedicated engineers putting Defender Series through 24+ tests and 238+ hours of testing before it ever touches your device.
Detailed, step-by-step instructions are included so you can install your case with ease.
Excellent Customer Service
Have questions about your case, your warranty or our other products? Our customer service team is here to help.
|OtterBox iPhone 6/6s Defender Series||OtterBox iPhone 6/6s Commuter Series||OtterBox iPhone 6/6s Symmetry Series||OtterBox iPhone 6/6s Symmetry Clear Series||OtterBox iPhone 6/6s Strada Series|
|OtterBox Certified Drop+ Protection||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Access to All Buttons and Features||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Raised Beveled Edge Protects Screen||✓||✓|
|Protection Type||Rugged Protection||On-the-go Protection||Stylish Protection||Sleek Protection||Genuine Protection|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Remove any tempered glass from the phone's screen though, otherwise the touchscreen performance is slightly degraded, especially at the corners. The case comes with included screen protection.
The belt clip/stand is also very useful.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
First let me go over a few things regarding this year's model for the iPhone 6S.
* It's exactly the same dimensions as the Defender for the iPhone 6. You might not know this, but Apple increased the thickness of the iPhone 6S model by .2mm. It's not much, but it's enough to break some rugged cases and all water proof cases.
*Since the case design is completely unchanged from the Otterbox Defender for the iPhone 6, it is a very tight fit. It takes considerable force to snap the two clam shell pieces together.
*Otterbox is not up front about the case being the same dimensions. Their website makes you think it's a whole new case with updated specs for the new dimensions by saying "get your iPhone 6S cases Here, when in reality, all of the iphone 6 cases will work on this new model, but its a tight fit no matter what model defender you buy. The retail packaging actually says "For the iPhone 6" and you can see where their shipping department slapped a sticker on there that says "compatible with 6S". They slapped the sticker on there at the last moment. The only changes are new colors from last years models.
*Finally, The reason i took off 3 stars; After a year of use, the case will leave permanent ring damage around your earpeice. This has happened on all defenders over the past 2 years, including my iPhone 6. And since the design has not changed, i can safely say that the flaw is still present. It's not really a scratch, but a impression from the case fitting to tight. It really shows up bad on the Black iphone models, but i've seen it on white models as well.
I have posted photos of the ring around the earpice to amazon reviews. It will not come off and is permanent damage. What worries me is this years model is so much harder to snap on, which might create pressure points in other places leading to more damage.
Lastly i will be objective and give you some pro's about this case. It will protect the aluminum from drops higher than 6 feet. It is a amazing rugged case, and if it didn't damage my phones after a year, i would have no problem raving about it, but the otterbox ring of death, has caused me to lose resell value every year when i go to sell my phone. I have contacted otterbox about it, but they won't do anything about it, they will only send you another case. Just search google and you will find hundreds of similar complaints about the ring damage.
Thanks for Reading
-> You do sacrifice the sleekness of your iPhone but I think it's worth it.
-> The indigo color is OK. I wish I purchased the all black case instead.
-> I've dropped my phone multiple times but maybe 4-5 times with hard impact on concrete and tiles. The otterbox defender stayed solid and didn't damage my iPhone.
-> The screen plastic protector does the job because I can't tell you how many times I've carelessly placed my phone in my bag/purse, still without a scratch.
-> The touch response on the screen protector is good.
-> I didn't have a problem with accessing the audio jack and the charging connection. The volume buttons works fine.
I highly recommend the otterbox defender for those who want to protect their investment because we all know iPhones are not cheap!
I will update this review with more details including photos comparing my otterbox defender from amazon (made in China, per plastic/rubber stamps) versus one I purchased directly from otterbox.com (made in Mexico). The one from otterbox.com, although $70 (they sell the belt clips separate now but give you two of them) fits perfectly and did not have any of these SIGNIFICANT DEFECTS on the unit I received from amazon:
(1) The otterbox screen cover was buckled, rising up from 1-2 mm on the left edge to 2-3 mm on the right edge of the screen, requiring effort to close the gap between the iphone screen and the cover (and giving new meaning to the term "force touch"). I also later noticed that the right lower edge of the screen cover buckles downward, which is likely related to the raised area of screen surrounding this area.
(2) The right lower edge of the case (looking from the front and right side of the case) was not flush despite repeated efforts to find a catching plastic tab (none were found). Appears like the plastic is warped at that location. I believe this is caused by the screen cover buckling downward at this location as noted above. With the phone inside, it puts pressure on the screen and causes the edges of the right lower plastic to separate. Without the phone inside, it sits flush.
(3) The plastic covering of the home button (lower front middle face) was off center by several milimeters (again, this was unbelievable and I even thought it was a feature at first and not a defect). This will be obvious from my photos to come.
Luckily, even though I canceled my order from otterbox.com (called them in Fort Collins, Colorado), they still sent me a defender (with consumer packaging that can hang on a shelf with a sticker on it saying "compatible with iPhone 6S"). Thank goodness as I won't use my iPhone without a case, and this defender fits perfectly.
I actually have had this issue twice before with Otterbox defender cases from amazon (versus ones purchased from otterbox directly). Again, I am not sure what is happening or whether I am just unlucky! When I had an iPhone 4, the amazon case had supersoft rubber that slid off easily. And my second iPhone 5 defender case (the rubber from the first became raised after 2 years) had a raised screen cover similar to my 6S did today (but the 6S screen cover defect was much much worse). Moreover, replacement clips for my iPhone 5 over the past 3 years have had variable quality, with the ones from China breaking much more easily (I had 2 break within a month) than the ones made in Mexico. (note that these replacement clips were purchased from eBay and I looked carefully to see where they were made).
Summary: I hope I have been the unluckiest purchaser of otterbox defenders with respect to defective products. However, I plan to always purchase my otterbox products directly from otterbox.com in the future, even with the higher price tag. I suggest you make your own conclusions and keep your fingers crossed!!