- Paperback: 138 pages
- Publisher: Oswaal Books; Eighth edition (1 September 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9388036654
- ISBN-13: 978-9388036658
- Package Dimensions: 27.9 x 19.7 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#45,705 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2087 in CBSE
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
+ 51.10 Delivery charge
+ 104.00 Delivery charge
Oswaal CBSE Sample Question Paper Class 10 English Language and Literature (For March 2019 Exam) Paperback – Sep 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
This latest offering Oswaal Books is developed by “Oswaal Panel of Experts”.
Oswaal Books strongly believes in Making Learning Simple. To ensure student friendly yet highly exam-oriented content, we take due care in developing our Panel of Experts.
Accomplished teachers with 100+ years of combined experience, Subject Matter Experts with unmatchable subject knowledge, dynamic educationists, professionals with keen interest in education and topper students from the length and breadth of the country, together form the coveted Oswaal Panel of Experts. It is with their expertise, guidance and keen eye for details that the content in each offering from Oswaal Books meets highest quality standards. No wonder, Oswaal Books holds an enviable place in every student’s heart!
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.