Oster 4405 1400-Watt Steam Iron (White/Blue)
|Price:||719.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||676.00 (48%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Please wait for some time for the iron to heat up. Only then you can use the steam function effectively. If the iron is not heated enough and steam function is used, it will lead to water leakage
- Non stick sole plate
- Stable heel rest
- See through water reservoir
- Non-stick soleplate for a smoother glide
- See-through water reservoir for easy filling
- 360 degrees swivel cord to prevent tangling
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Oster 4405 Steam Iron with non stick ability for easy ironing. The multi temperature mode helps you to set different temperature for different kind of clothes. The handle on the Oster 4405 steam iron is ergonomic for ironing comforts. The Oster 4405 Steam iron features a 360 degree swivel cord for easy maneuvering. This swivel cord reduces the pressure on your palm and wrist during prolonged ironing sessions.
The stable heel rest on the Oster 4405 steam iron helps in the storage of the iron during and after use. The variable temperature control on the Oster 4405 steam iron allows you to set variable temperatures for different kind of fabrics. High temperatures are suitable for thick fabrics and low temperatures for delicate materials.
- The Iron should always be turned to the "Off" position before plugging or unplugging from outlet. Never yank Cord to disconnect from outlet; grasp Plug and pull to disconnect - Let Steam Iron completely cool off in the upright position before storing it. Wind the Power Cord around the Heel Rest before storing - Select the desired temperature on the Temperature Control Dial. - The Indicator Light will go on and once the selected temperature is reached, the light will go off and you can begin to Iron. The Indicator Light will be on every time the Iron is heating. Once it reaches the temperature setting, the Indicator Light will turn off. The Light will turn on and off from time to time while you are ironing since the thermostat automatically maintains the Soleplate at the same temperature. - If you select a lower temperature after having ironed at the higher temperature, do not start to iron again until the Indicator Light goes back on. - The Large Soleplate increases ironing efficiency while the non-stick finish makes gliding through the fabrics even smoother. • - Another important feature of your Steam Iron is the 180º Swivel Cord, which prevents tangling and allows for easy use by both right handed as well as left handed. CHOOSING THE RIGHT WATER • - Do not use water that has been desalinated with chemicals. - Filling With Water • Turn off the Iron and disconnect the plug from the electrical wall outlet before filling the Iron with water. - Turn the Steam Select Dial to the off position. - Set the Iron in the position indicated below (figure 2) and fill it with water, no higher than the Max fill level shown on the See Through Water Window.