Osmo Coding Jam Game (Base required)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- New to Osmo? select "game + Osmo iPad base" or "game + iPhone base" above to get the Osmo base required to play.
- Create and layer melodies, drum beats, and more while building original compositions with fun characters from different worlds.
- Combine unique coding blocks into sequences & patterns to make your beat come alive.
- Place unique coding blocks into sequences, patterns and subroutines, (don't worry, they'll get it) and click, clack, twist and turn, and they'll have their own music hit.
- A great introduction to the concepts of coding, specifically developed kids ages 5 to 12.
Please note: Quantity Limits and return policy on this item
The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Related items to consider
Osmo Osmo Coding Jam Game (Add-on)
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
+ Kids absolutely love playing it. My 6 year old boy and 3 year girl love playing it. Doesn't get old for them.
+ Tutorials help them learn how much they can create.
+ Good amount of rewards to keep them wanting to work for stars.
+ Very technical. Each character provides a different sound and the different combinations/subroutines make anything possible.
+ Parent's manual provides an excellent overview for the game.
- The manual needs to be part of the app. Much easier to pull up and reference that way.
- The coding aspect is lacking. While you can do things like create subroutines, my kids aren't giving it much thought. they create music and they are happy with it. There's nothing to visually see and create a solution for. Osmo did create custom music to be recreated but it felt tedious. I wish there was another way to get more coding by thinking ahead in.
This is my first Osmo game but my 6 year old son has played a few of the other Osmo games at school and absolutely loves them. I was one of the lucky beta testers and found Osmo very easy to work with and feedback provided was welcomed with open ears. Awesome company and I'll be getting more of their games for home use. I really want to give Coding Jam a 5 star rating but there's just not enough coding in it for me. Hoping for a new mode in an update.
I also just learned this game almost works with Coding Awbie. But we don’t have the “play” tile. Thinking of returning this.