- Get ₹15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup store. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 10% Instant Discount with HDFC Debit/Credit Cards and EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Load balance now: Get Rs.250 back. Load Amazon Pay balance of minimum Rs.5000 or more and get Rs.250 back per customer. Offer valid from 18th Oct to 23rd Oct 2018. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Osaka 4 Layer Multi-Coated UV Filter for Canon EOS (58mm, Multicolour)
|Price:||309.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||306.00 (50%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Osaka mc uv filter 58mm for canon eos ef-s18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 is stm, ef-s18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 is ii, ef-s55-250mm f/4-5.6 is ii, ef24mm f/2.8 is usm, ef28mm f/1.8 usm, ef24mm f/2.8, ts-e90mm f/2.8, ef-s55-250mm f/4-5.6 is stm, ef75-300mm f/4-5.6 iii usm, ef70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 do is usm, ef70-300mm f/4-5.6 is usm, ef85mm f/1.8 usm, ef50mm f/1.4 usm, ef100mm f/2 usm, mp-e65mm f/2.8 1-5x macro photo, ef100mm f/2.8 macro usm
- Please verify your camera's lens thread size 58 mm
- Mc filters eliminate the flare and ghosting,protects image from uv rays
- It also protects your camera lens from dust and scratch. compatible with all lenses having 58 mm filter thread
- These filters are double threaded allowing you to join additional filters of same size to be mounted one over the other
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
1. Uncovered camera lens has to be cleaned again & again, its coating is wiped off, polish diminishes and lens becomes soft and blurred. Primarily used as a lens protection filter, absorbs the ultraviolet rays which often makes outdoor photography hazy and indistinct. A multipurpose all weather filter for colour as well as black & white photography. Exposure compensation not required. 2. Difference between Un-Coated and Multi-Coated Filters Glass does not transmit all of light, some portion of the light is reflected by the glass itself and the remaining transmits through it, thus resulting in loss of some portion of the light, the loss of lights results in inferior picture quality. To improve the rate of transmission, thin-film coatings are applied on the glass surface suitable for wave length of each colour. Whereas, the loss of light in un-coated filter is 8 %, the same is about 4 % in 4 layer coating. The Multi-Coating helps to suppress reflections which reduces flare & ghosting and increases light transmission.