Orzly® FUSION Bumper Case Cover Shell for NEXTBIT ROBIN SmartPhone (2016 Model) - Protective Hard Cover with Impact Absorbing BLACK Rubber Rim and 100% Clear Back Panel
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- A fantastic Protective Case with a fully transparent back cover that will show off your phone's back cover
- Made from a fusion of a hard plastic back panel and a soft rubber rim for increased protection to the edges of your phone
- The sides wrap around just beyond the front screen, so you can lay your phone face down without the screen touching the surface
- Provides access to all ports, buttons, cameras and sliders whilst your phone is still inside the case
- COMPATIBLE WITH: NEXTBIT ROBIN SmartPhone. For the full range of ROBIN accessories, search 'ORZLY ROBIN' in the Amazon search bar (above) and click 'Go'
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Orzly® Fusion Bumper Case is made from a combination of a TPU rubber rim to protect the edges of your phone and a hard plastic back panel to protect the back of your phone. Its main feature is its clear back panel that keeps your phone's design and aesthetics fully visible. It incorporates cut-outs for easy access to all ports, buttons and cameras. For added protection, the outer rim of the case has a slightly raised lip around the front, so that your screen remains safe if you lay your phone face down
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Orzly should learn from Tudia ( their Merge case for the Robin is one of the best - fits well, provides good protection and easy access to the fingerprint scanner) on how to design the cutouts.
Also, the left side of the case was a little misshapen and didn't align with the robin's side perfectly making the case bulge and spoiling the rectangular look of the Robin.
Go with the Tudia Merge case.
Secondly my finger print sensor is badly affected after I started using the cover. There is an opening for the finger print sensor but that doesn't suffice to keep it very responsive the way it used to be without the cover.