- Item Weight: 1.7 Kg
- Item model number: OEH-1250
- ASIN: B00B7GHR02
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 29 January 2013
- Average Customer Review: 993 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #483 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Orpat OEH-1250 2000-Watt Fan Heater (White)
- Ideal for a small/medium sized room only, makes some noise due to fan
- Plug type: 15A, do not plug in the standard 5 or 6A socket, you may require a 3 pin plug or extension cord to act as a 5-15A convertor
- As a safety measure fuse melts in case of voltage fluctuation and heater will stop working
- Customer Service Number: 02822230491
- Non sagging, stitching type and long life heating element
- Safety cut-off
- Thermal cut-off for added safety
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
From the Manufacturer
Be it summer or winter, having the perfect room temperature is essential. Orpat OEH-1250 2000-Watt Element Heater takes care of maintaining a desired room temperature.
The element heater is safe to use, as it has both a safety cut off that automatically switches off when maximum temperature is reached and a thermal cut off. The thermal cut off protects against thermal overheating. Moreover, the Orpat element heater is built with pure copper-wire motor. This ensures that the internal mechanism works safely for long periods of time.
The element heater is designed to be stylish and compact so as to fit in anywhere. In addition, it has a cool to touch exterior body that makes it very safe even for children.
- Comes with a safety and thermal cut off.
- Comes with a cool-to-touch body.
- Comes with a 1 year warranty.
- Uses a maximum of 2000 watts of power, operating voltage is 230 volts.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
Motor problem is common with this model