- No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Orpat OEH-1220 2000-Watt Fan Heater (White)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Meant for Spot Heating
- Room Size: Upto 250 sq ft
- Ideal for a small / medium room only, i.e., up to 250 sq. ft. when operated at 2000 watt heat setting. Makes some noise due to fan
- Refer the wattage chart image for locating heater wattage requirement for your room size
- Plug type: 15A, do not plug in the standard 5 or 6A socket, you may require a 3 pin plug or extension cord to act as a 5-15A convertor but can not be used for long time with extension cord
- Non sagging, stitching type and long life heating element
- Safety cut-off
|Need help buying?|
Check out the Room heaters buying guide
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Must-Have For Winter Winter can get quite harsh sometimes. To make sure you are always ready to take the drop in temperature, Orpat offers you this element heater that ensures the heat spreads wide so you do not need to huddle up close to the heater. It offers two heat settings of 1000W and 2000W. Turn the temperature down or up with a simple twist of the knob.
From the Manufacturer
Orpat OEH-1220 2000-Watt Element Heater functions as a room heater in cold weather.The heater has the capacity to be on for a considerable time while heating an area at its highest temperature. However, for a comforting equilibrium, it is suggested that the temperature of the heater be turned down in time.
The element heater is a very safe product. It has both a safety as well as a thermal cut out that ensures that the machine stays safe for use for extended periods of time, despite having to work at high temperatures. This ensures that the room remains heated throughout the day or night.
The Orpat element heater is made to have a cool-to-touch exterior to ensure it is safe to be touched or moved even while it is switched on. This in turn makes it more convenient to be placed anywhere in the room as well as to be safely stored when not in use.
The element heater has two separate heat settings, one that uses 1000 watts of power and the other that uses 2000 watts of power while working. The inbuilt handle provides the option of moving the element heater from one place to another with ease, even while it is working.
The Heater comes with a one year warranty and is available in the colour white.
- Uses a maximum of 2000 watts and requires an operative voltage of 220-240 volts.
- Comes with a non sagging, cool to touch body.
- Comes with a 1 year warranty.
From the manufacturer
Orpat OEH 1220 2000 Watt Fan Heater
Heater from Orpat
Orpat brings to you this fan heater which is white in colour. It has a wattage capacity of 2000 watts and is suitable for a small or medium room with an approximate size of 250 square feet.
Using the Plug-in Socket
Do not plug in the standard 5 A or 6 A socket, you may require a 3 pin plug or extension cord to act as a 5-15 A converter but can not be used for long time with extension cord.
Features 2 Heat Settings
The room heater features two heat settings with 1000 watts and 2000 watts for the right amount of heat intensity that you need for your room.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Usha Quartz Room Heater (3002) 800-Watt with Overheating Protection (Ivory)
Eveready HC2000 2000-Watt Room Heater (Black)
Eveready QH800 800-Watt Room Heater (Black)
Bajaj Minor 1000-Watt Room Heater (Cream)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||200.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||ELECTRO KART||Cloudtail India||ABC MARKETING.||Cloudtail India|
|Item Weight||1.01 kg||2.06 kg||3.36 kg||2.15 kg||1.47 kg|
|Model Number||OEH-1220||QH 3002||HC2000||QH800||Minor|
|Power Source Type||electric||electric||electric||electric||electric|
|Warranty||1 year on product||1 year on product||1 year onsite warranty on product||1 year onsite warranty on product||2 years on product|
4,054 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 4,054 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I request you to not to buy this product.
- Two power settings for heat.
- Can be used as a table fan in summers.
- Heats up the room extraordinarily well (my room is 15' X 15')
- The product appears flimsy to the touch.
- The fan makes too much noise at times.
- Elevation/angling feature is not available (to adjust the angle of the heater)
P.S. You will need a 15A power outlet (larger socket) to run the heater.
If you want a good durable one, go for some good brands. We can't find the customercare for this product. Don't get mislead by the reviews.
The warm air sometimes smells like burnt plastic & while turning the knob on the heater to increase or decrease airflow or to shut it down,I can see sparks inside the heater through the intake vents!Most importantly,DO NOT fall asleep while keeping this or any heater turned on...
If you don't want to take these troubles, look for an expensive heater.
Great heating in less time.
Build quality is great.
There is no shock fear.
I will recommend you go for it .