- Item Weight: 1.38 Kg
- Item model number: OEH-1220
- ASIN: B00B7GHQQW
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 29 January 2013
- Average Customer Review: 3,175 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #528 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Orpat OEH-1220 2000-Watt Fan Heater (White)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Ideal for a small / medium room only, i.e., up to 250 sq. ft. when operated at 2000 watt heat setting. Makes some noise due to fan
- Refer the wattage chart image for locating heater wattage requirement for your room size
- Plug type: 15A, do not plug in the standard 5 or 6A socket, you may require a 3 pin plug or extension cord to act as a 5-15A convertor but can not be used for long time with extension cord
- Non sagging, stitching type and long life heating element
- Safety cut-off
- Thermal cut-off for added safety
- Two heat settings-1000 watts and 2000 watts
|Need help buying?|
Check out the Room heaters buying guide
Ideal for a small / medium room only, i.e., up to 250 sq.ft. when operated at 2000 watt heat setting. Refer the wattage chart image for locating heater wattage requirement for your room size
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Must-Have For Winter Winter can get quite harsh sometimes. To make sure you are always ready to take the drop in temperature, Orpat offers you this element heater that ensures the heat spreads wide so you do not need to huddle up close to the heater. It offers two heat settings of 1000W and 2000W. Turn the temperature down or up with a simple twist of the knob.
From the Manufacturer
Orpat OEH-1220 2000-Watt Element Heater functions as a room heater in cold weather.The heater has the capacity to be on for a considerable time while heating an area at its highest temperature. However, for a comforting equilibrium, it is suggested that the temperature of the heater be turned down in time.
The element heater is a very safe product. It has both a safety as well as a thermal cut out that ensures that the machine stays safe for use for extended periods of time, despite having to work at high temperatures. This ensures that the room remains heated throughout the day or night.
The Orpat element heater is made to have a cool-to-touch exterior to ensure it is safe to be touched or moved even while it is switched on. This in turn makes it more convenient to be placed anywhere in the room as well as to be safely stored when not in use.
The element heater has two separate heat settings, one that uses 1000 watts of power and the other that uses 2000 watts of power while working. The inbuilt handle provides the option of moving the element heater from one place to another with ease, even while it is working.
The Heater comes with a one year warranty and is available in the colour white.
- Uses a maximum of 2000 watts and requires an operative voltage of 220-240 volts.
- Comes with a non sagging, cool to touch body.
- Comes with a 1 year warranty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Eveready HC2000 2000-Watt Room Heater (Black)
Usha Fan Heater (1212 PTC) 1500-Watt with Adjustable Thermostat (Black/Brown)
Orpat ORH-1410 1000 Watt Radiant Heater
Orpat OQH-1230 800-Watt Quartz Heater (White)
Bajaj Minor 1000-Watt Room Heater
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Olympia Industries Ltd.||Cloudtail India||ease shop||Cloudtail India|
|Item Weight||1.38 kg||3.36 kg||2.16 kg||1.29 kg||1.04 kg||1.47 kg|
|Model Number||OEH-1220||HC2000||FH 1212 PTC||ORH-1410||OQH-1230||Minor|
|Power Source Type||electric||electric||electric||electric||electric||electric|
|Warranty||1 year on product||1 year onsite warranty on product||1 year on product||2 years on product||1 year on product||2 years on product|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Fan runs silently, which means not too much noise. So it won't disturb you while sleeping.
2. While using it for 30 mins continuously I didn't faced any overheating issue. Although I would recommend to use lower heat setting if you intend to use it overnight.
3. Heating the entire room would take time so for optimal usage close room would be ideal.
4. It's small in size and light weight so great in terms of portability .
5. I bought it for 899 and manufacturing was of November 2017 for the product I received in December.
6. Cable is of good quality and about 1.5 M long which means not too much.
7. Haven't felt like any issue so far, so if you like the deal you can buy this one.
Like this review if you found it useful .
If you don't want to take these troubles, look for an expensive heater.
1)) the heating capacity is low and insufficient for even heating a small 9x10 room.
2) it stopped working without any reason 6 months after purchase.
3) customer support number is not answered on several tries.
4) service centre number listed in Bangalore doesn't work.
5) service center in Bangalore doesnt even exists
No one in a that address exists.
6) grievance addressal email sent is not even addressed.
Please don't assume that products from such known names are having service center's always.
Be careful in buying products from orpat.
PS. It's not effective enough to take on Punjab's weather by the way!
- Two power settings for heat.
- Can be used as a table fan in summers.
- Heats up the room extraordinarily well (my room is 15' X 15')
- The product appears flimsy to the touch.
- The fan makes too much noise at times.
- Elevation/angling feature is not available (to adjust the angle of the heater)
P.S. You will need a 15A power outlet (larger socket) to run the heater.
Most recent customer reviews
But I am in bangalore, the temperature does not usually fall below 15 degree, so good enough for me.