Orpat Beep Alarm Clock (Red, Small, 7.18 cm x 3.3 cm x 6.8 cm, TBB-137)
- Color: Red
- Item Size: 7.18 cm x 3.3 cm x 6.8 cm
- Analog Display
|This product is non-returnable|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Simple Yet Smart Table Clock
The Orpat TBB 137 alarm clock works on quartz mechanism to display accurate time. Apart from displaying the right time, it also features alarm functionality to keep you on schedule. This Orpat TBB 137 has a tough and durable plastic body. Easy-to-read analog display delivers exact time to the second with bold black digits and dual tone hour and minute markers against a white dial. The Orpat alarm clock has a clear beeping sound meant to wake you up at the set alarm time. This analog alarm clock comes in pocket size dimensions of 7.18 x 3.3 x 6.8 cm. It runs on a replaceable battery.
Light and Handy
The button to switch off the alarm is on the top and easily reachable. You can place the Orpat beep alarm clock on the nightstand. Alternatively you can also place it beside your pillow for your convenience. It is light and handy too. The Orpat TBB 137 clock is a striking bright red alarm clock that looks smart even with minimalist design. It is a simple and smart way to keep time. You can buy the Orpat TBB 137 alarm clock red, one for each room so that you can easily keep track of time.
- Brand: Orpat
- Material: Durable plastic
- Colour: Red
- Design: Square with rounded corners
- Mechanism: Quartz
- Display: Analog
- Alarm: Yes
- Dimensions: 7.18 x 3.3 x 6.8 cm
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The alarm clock comes defective out of the box. The dial (where the numbers are written) was crooked and was touching the face (or glass). This would obviously obstruct the movement of the hands. It is also very small in size.
Returned through Amazon courier.
● Its a full plastic build in red colour with white dials
● Its very light weight with weight around 50 grams and is very portable
● The back side has got two dial knobs, one to adjust the time and the other to set the alarm time. There is a toggle switch at the top to turn the alarm on and off
● This came with an AA size battery
● The alarm has got a piercing beep and it is loud enough to wake you up from a deep sleep. Pressing the switch at the top will turn the alarm off
● Eventhough the needles have got a fluroscent coating, it is not really helpful in the night to know the time
● The build quality is acceptable, but does not look premium
● I paid Rs.200 in Jun-17 and I rate FOUR stars. One star off on the price factor considering the build quality
I bought this primarily as a alarm device instead of using a phone.
The knob to set the alarm is set in a deep groove and it takes a little while to get used to it, the biggest let down on this product is the accuracy of the alarm, it ships with a +/- 10 mins on the time set. 10 mins is too much of a difference, for example, I had set the clock at 6 today and the clock rang only at 6:05, not very great.
Still a decent product for it's low price
We are using ORPAT since last 30 years or before.
But this clock in such a small size looks quite odd on the table or in the shelf.