- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
+ 84.00 Delivery charge
Originals: How Non-Conformists Change the World Paperback – 29 Feb 2016
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"ORIGINALS is one of the most important and captivating books I have ever read, full of surprising and powerful ideas. It will not only change the way you see the world; it might just change the way you live your life. And it could very well inspire you to change your world." (Sheryl Sandberg, bestselling author of LEAN IN)
"Reading ORIGINALS made me feel like I was seated across from Adam Grant at a dinner party, as one of my favorite thinkers thrilled me with his insights and his wonderfully new take on the world." (Malcolm Gladwell)
"After launching hundreds of businesses―from airlines to trains, music to mobile, and now a spaceline―my biggest challenges and successes have come from convincing other people to see the world differently. ORIGINALS reveals how that can be done and will help you inspire creativity and change." (Sir Richard Branson)
"ORIGINALS is a fascinating, eye-opening read that will help you not just recognize your own unique gifts, but find the strength to challenge conventional wisdom to bring them to life. Using surprising studies and riveting stories, Adam Grant brilliantly shows us how to champion new ideas, bust persistent myths that hold us back and change not only our lives, but our world." (Arianna Huffington)
"This extraordinary, wildly entertaining book sheds new light on the Age of Disruption. What does it take to make a meaningful difference? And how can you apply this insight to your own life? By debunking myths of success stories, challenging long-held beliefs of process, and finding commonality among those who are agents of profound change, Adam Grant gives us a powerful new perspective on not just our place in the world, but our potential to shake it up entirely." (JJ Abrams, director of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, co-creator and executive producer of Lost, and cofounder of Bad Robot)
A manifesto for originality and a guide to championing new ideas that challenge the status quo.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are some of the things that caught my attention:
1. How do you become an Original?
2. Should you pull out all stops and pursue your dream or should you play safe?
3. Is procrastination good or even a must?
4. Is it better to be a pioneer or a late entrant in business?
5. How to recognize an original idea?
6. When to trust your intuition and when to be analytical?
7. Who can be the best judge of your work?
8. How working abroad for long can help enhance creativity?
9. When you're afraid, should you calm down or get excited?
10. Why nouns are better than verbs?
11. Why your birth order matters and how can you achieve the same?
12. Why creating a lot of ideas is better than perfecting a few ideas?
13. Why common values don't unite us always?
14. Why being pessimistic help you take action in the face of adversity?
15. Why cross domain knowledge helps you become Original in your domain?
16. Why you should hide your purpose if you want other people's support?
The above is a critical part but over all the book ia good read.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews