- Item part number: ASG-OM-JOJOBA-CARRIER-OIL-30ML
- ASIN: B06XCT6RXY
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 7 March 2017
- Average Customer Review: 48 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #21,771 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Organix Mantra Jojoba Carrier Oil 30ML, For Acne Prone Skin, Hair Conditioning, 100% Pure, Organic Cold Pressed Oil
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ✔ FACE CARE: Jojoba ((pronounced ho-ho-bah) carrier oil is very effective against chapped, dry lips and wrinkles.
- ✔ BODY CARE: Ideal for dry skin. Massaging your body with Jojoba oil will leave the body glowing.
- ✔ HAIR CARE: Applying Jojoba Carrier Oil on the hair will reduce the frizz and lent a perfect shine. Its a nature's hair tonic.
- ✔ FOOT CARE: Vitamin E found in this oil is good for the cuticles around the toe nails. It also fights against fungal and bacterial microbes.
- ✔ SKIN CARE: Heals the scaly and dry skin of those suffering from eczema. Jojoba oil is easily absorbed by the skin, promotes the balance production of sebum in the body and also helps avoid outbreaks of skin.
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Aromatic Scent: Jojoba oil also known as liquid wax, has a light and distinctively pleasant aroma.
Ingredients: Jojoba Carrier Oil is extracted using Cold pressed process from seeds of the plant botanically known as Simmondsia chinensis.
Usage: Carrier Oil, Therapeutic Usage
Benefits: Some of the benefits of Jojoba Carrier Oil include:
- Carrier Oil: Dilute all your favorite essential oils in Jojoba oil before using it topically.
- Skin Softener: Add a few drops of the oil to your moisturizer or add it to your bath and soak. You will get soft, smooth and moisturized skin.
- Hair Care: Add a few drops to your shampoo and massage it into your damp hair. Aids in smoothening frizz.
- Lip Conditioner: Smear a few drops of jojoba on your finger tips and gently apply it onto your chapped lips. It boosts hydration and keeps your lip moist and hydrated.
- Makeup Remover: To remove your eye and face make, add a few drops of the jojoba oil to a cotton ball or finger and wipe it over your eyes and face. Rinse with water and then use your regular cleanser.
- Natural Astringent: Use it after every shave to prevent razor burns and also to moisturize the skin.
- Natural Anti-Aging Agent: Vitamin E found in jojoba oil slows the process of anti-aging. Also rich in Vitamin B, which prevents wrinkling of the skin and prevents dark spot from forming.
- Natural Anti-Fungal Agent: Jojoba oil is used to treat athlete’s foot and warts.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My daughter who is 6 years of age has a very very dry skin. I have been using all sorts of medicinal creams prescribed by her pediatrician for a long time. But once I stop using them its back to square one. Since I was not happy with this chemical treatment, I mixed mustard and coconut oil to massage it on her body a couple of times in week before bathing her. However, she detests the smell of mustard oil and was unwilling to use my oil mixture.
She wanted sweet smelling cream. I turned to the Internet to find out a natural solution. And that was JoJoba oil. Searched for it in Amazon and came across this brand. I had initially picked lavender from them and loved it. The jojoba oil does work on my daughter's skin. I mix it with a baby cream and apply it on her after bathing her. She now looks forward to this treatment of Jojoba.
I need to click photos. I will be updating soon.
Speedy delivery. Satisfied.
The essential oil has kind of 'nut' like smell, not strong but good. You can mix it in your favourite body lotion or skin cream, it's great for skin.
Overall a value for money as its MRP is 649/-.
Most recent customer reviews
It is natural and pure and jojoba is known for its numerous cosmetic benefits, one of the main one being moisturisation, Its very good for...Read more