|Country of Origin||IN|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item part number||B&B_09|
B&B Organics Coconut Sugar, 250 g
|Price:||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .|
|You Save:||₹ 95.00 (25%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Need less shipping price? Please see the description
- Coconut sugar ranges relatively low in the glycaemic index count; It ranks just 35 on the index
- Relatively high on nutrients
- Not refined; It is one of the most sought after natural sweeteners
- Less fructose; Being high in potassium, magnesium and sodium, coconut sugar has the ability to regulate the body’s water content
Bestsellers in Food, Drink & Entertaining
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Partner Offers (3): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Lab test: B&B Organics procure their products from certified farmers, B&B Organics periodically lab test their organic products to maintain its high quality and to prevent contamination. How coconut sugar is made coconut sugar, which is also known as coconut palm sugar or coco sap sugar, is made from the sap collected from the flower buds cut from the coconut palm. Only certain species of coconut trees can be used to make coconut sugar. Health benefits (imprecise): Coconut sugar ranges relatively low in the glycaemic index count. It ranks just 35 on the index relatively high on nutrients not refined. It is one of the most sought after natural sweeteners less fructose being high in potassium, magnesium and sodium, coconut sugar has the ability to regulate the body’s water content less shipping price: If you would like to order more with less shipping price, then please select high quantity products. For example: If you would like to buy 5 kg of dal, then please don't order 5 x 1 kg, just select 5 kg dal directly. We have products in different quantities so always select high quantity products because our shipping price is same for 1, 2, 5, 10 and 15 kg. For example, if the shipping price for 1 kg dal is 100 And if you increase the quantity to 15 then the shipping price will be 1500 (15X100), but if you select 15kg product directly then the shipping price is just 100 Only. So please always select high quantity if you would like to pay less transport price.
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|