Organic Tattva Urad Dal Whole White, 500g
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Organically grown without pesticides and fertilizers
- Organic tattva’s urad dal whole retains the characteristic texture of the dal and the organic freedom from pesticides and additives
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled. This is applicable across all sellers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Our Mission: Our brand mission is to help people live a healthier, wholesome life by providing them with a variety of 100 percent certified, authentic organic foods. We value honesty, integrity and continual self-improvement. We are committed to a sustainable environment, zero-additive foods and complete customer-satisfaction. Brand philosophy: The brand organic tattva is based on the principles of health, ecology, fairness and care. At organic tattva, the team works with accredited organic farmers who do not use fertilizers, pesticides and genetically modified seeds so that their consumers can enjoy the benefits of nature and relish nutritious, healthy, pure and chemical-free food, an important factor contributing to overall wellbeing.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2) No stones at all. No insects.
3) It tasted softer than normal unorganic urad dal
4) It cooks faster than normal unorganic ones.
5) 5 months old product. Had 7 months validity left
6) Don't know about its organic claim. I am no expert.
Will buy again only if I get it at discount (it is expensive, that is the only con)