Organic Origins, Organic Peanut Butter (Cinnamons and Raisins), 200 grams
|Sale:||200.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|You Save:||120.00 (38%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- This Healthy Cinnamon Raisin Chia Seed Peanut Butter is smooth and flavorful, delicious and nutritious in 200 Grams. Jar
- If you're looking for a convenient breakfast on the run, it's hard to beat a bagel -- just slap on some peanut butter, or add a few veggies, and go.
- Cinnamon raisin bagels offer health benefits due to their content of B-complex vitamins.
- Material Features: Vegetarian, Storage Instructions: Refrigerate after opening
- Package Contents: Peanut Butter (Cinnamons and Raisins)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Description: One half (the better half, if you ask us!) of the cult classic PB&J. The peanut butter is made with certified organic ingredients and is prepared in small batches so as to retain the taste and flavours just like our homemade butters would. How to use: Switch it up and use in chocolate (peanut butter cups, anyone?), desserts, smoothies/shakes or as a dressing for your salad, to marinate meat or as a noodle and rice dressing in Indonesian and Thai Cuisine. Perfect in your breakfast meal to give you an energy hit for the day! Benefits: Has potassium which lowers risk of high blood pressure, stroke and heart disease. Contains fibre for your bowel health, fats (mono saturated) - the good kind!, magnesium to fortify your bones and muscles, Vitamin E and antioxidants.